Honored Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY

I ordered two items yesterday with free shipping and 20% rebate from RetailMeNot.  Yea!  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I only need "practical" things right now, and the free shipping is tempting me to get a nice, solid Le Creuset kitchen canister--  their plain canisters make me think of French bistros, and I imagine or hope they are pretty air-tight.... But don't know if I'll order.

Wondering if anyone has gotten anything exciting....

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

I only need "practical" things right now, and the free shipping is tempting me to get a nice, solid Le Creuset kitchen canister--  their plain canisters make me think of French bistros, and I imagine or hope they are pretty air-tight.... But don't know if I'll order.

Wondering if anyone has gotten anything exciting....

@Oznell   I'm very excited about getting my Luminara lantern.  I will put it on my hearth.  I just finished decorating my mantel, and now this will be for my hearth.  I ordered it yesterday with free shipping and 20% rebate from RetailMeNot.  It shipped out today.

ECDD17A5-8FA4-43F3-A241-70D8BDC47FDA.jpeg

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  (or anyone else who uses RetailMeNot) - is it difficult going through their website?  Do you have to provide a lot of information?  And can you use PayPal?

The discounts are very tempting, but I don't want to add another layer to the process unless it's really easy.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack,  no wonder you are excited about your lantern!  I've never seen those "Charleston" lanterns by Luminara before, but, how striking!   It should look wonderful on your hearth, and it's big enough to make a real statement...

It's smart to get a large, heavy item like that on free shipping, too.   Great score!

Respected Contributor

I purchased several items yesterday @ HSN and they already shipped. Meanwhile my compact mirrors TSV’s from earlier this week still have not shipped.
Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@NickNack  (or anyone else who uses RetailMeNot) - is it difficult going through their website?  Do you have to provide a lot of information?  And can you use PayPal?

The discounts are very tempting, but I don't want to add another layer to the process unless it's really easy.

@Venezia   I didn't have to give a lot of information.  It seems like all I gave was my email address and my name and address.  I use PayPal on QVC, and it worked with RetailMeNot.  I just found out about the discount on the forums here and used it with my orders.  I got an email from them today that my discount went through for both items.  I don't use RetailMeNot usually, but it was simple this time.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack - Thank you!  I'll check it out.