Trusted Contributor

I'm not finding anything on my laptop about the forum closings either. 

I really hope that they reconsider this, I thoroughly enjoy reading the forums and shopping on my computer.  

I will be doing very little shopping without the forums.. That's what draws me to the website !!

I hope we can find another forum soon. Woman Frustrated

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor
@Jk9 wrote:

Interesting that I saw the banner about the forums closing earlier today and now it is gone.  I am on the same device I used earlier.  Confusing

@Jk9 I have never seen the banner at all.  Other posters directed me to type blogs in the search bar.  It is a mystery to me hown they knew to do that.

Respected Contributor

Re: FORUMS CLOSING WHEN?

[ Edited ]

When I click on "Blogs & Forums" on the left side under Community Menu, it says 'An Important Update   This page is going away on 11/2 - but don't worry! Search "blog" to learn more about what's next.' 

Respected Contributor

I typed the word "Blog" in search bar on QVC's main page.

It says..

QVC's Blogs and Forums page will be going away 11/2

"Connecting with our QVC community is everything to us—so we created a new destination for superfans (like you!) to keep the convo going & stay in the know on all things Q. Join our We #loveQVC Facebook group to find inspiration, get recommends & interact with your fellow shopping fam, hosts, and guests. So much fun awaits & we hope to see you there! 

Esteemed Contributor

QVC may regret this decision financially. I don't know about the rest of you, but whenever I check in, I also see all the deals that are being offered, and sometimes I buy something just because I saw it when I checked in. Fine by me. I'll save money. I'll still watch GH without the interaction of other viewers. There is no way I will go to Facebook and help Zuckerberg get richer. I also do not want to be in some other random forum. I've made some friends here, and some have sadly passed away during our time here, but my life was richer for knowing them. Be careful what you wish for, QVC, especially if profits are your bottom line.

Honored Contributor

Well if they do it at the strike of midnight on Nov. 2nd then I guess the 1st will be it for me.  I wonder if they were able to charge monthly dues on participating if it would make a difference in keeping them open.  Everything seems to always boil down to the mighty $.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

There is talk of making a group for us on ProBoards. Looks like a decent site.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller