Honored Contributor

FORMER COSBY SHOW CAST MEMBER SAYS ....

"Of Course Bill Cosby is Guilty ....."

Joseph C. Phillips, former Cosby cast member speaks out on the allegations .....

here's the link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/cosby-show-cast-member-calls-bill-cosby-guilty-artic...

Respected Contributor

Re: FORMER COSBY SHOW CAST MEMBER SAYS ....

I always wonder if Oprah knew anything.  When I was mesmerized by Oprah I was so disappointed when she picked a couple of his kids books for her book club.

Respected Contributor

The last book published about Cosby had some famous people talking absolute ut how great he was. Jerry Seinfeld and David Letterman have contacted the publisher and asked for their foreword and quotes to be removed from the book. 

Respected Contributor

The whole situation is a major tumble for one of our comedy icons and a pretty big disappointment as one more eats dirt.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why somebody can't take Cosby to court over this and win.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

I believe he is guilty.

I remember an interview where one of child actors said they had to call him Mr Cosby. He demanded respect but shows no respect to women, from his wife to all of his victims.

I'd love to see him go to jail 

Honored Contributor

I agree that children should call adults Mr. and Mrs. That's just the way it was during my childhood. However, his lack of respect to his wife and victims is sickening.
Honored Contributor

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck......

Honored Contributor

I have been wondering lately about Lisa Bonet.  She and Bill Cosby didn't get along.  I seem to remember that she left the show because he didn't like the choice of a movie she made??  Was there more to it perhaps?  Maybe he was inappropriate with her, too, and she wouldn't stand for it.  At this point, I wouldn't be surprised.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

So sad.