Esteemed Contributor

1.   I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.

2.   Without ambition, one starts nothing.  Without work, one finishes nothing.  The prize will not be sent to you.  You have to win it.

3.   Sometime when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts.  I wonder why we think faster than we speak.  Probably so we can think twice.

4.   Always borrow money from a pessimist.  He won't expect it back.

5.   The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you leave the office.

6.   Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.  It is already tomorrow in Australia.

7.   Well behaved women seldom make history.

8.   I'm bored is a useless thing to say, I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen zero percent of.  Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand?  The fact that you're alive is amazing so you don't get to say "I'm bored."

9.   If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan.  And guess what they have planned for you?  Not much.

10.   The minute you settle for  less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.

TO BE CONTINUED

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam