Honored Contributor

Worse it has ever been!!!!! Can not shop, can not purchase.... nothing works....  Took me a half hour to get on the forums....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I agree.  It wasn't this bad early this morning but now it keeps logging me out or I get the Bar of Despair (please wait while we are processing your request).

It's truly a mess right now.

Honored Contributor

It sure is a hot mess.  

Honored Contributor

My question w/ the wonkiness:

Is our data secure?

Super Contributor

You have to jump through hoops to find anything.  It's not user friendly.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I can stands all I can stands. I can stands No! More! woman-pulling-hair-out-cartoon.jpg

Honored Contributor

Image result for man smashes laptop gif

But the pop-up for applying for the Q card works just fine!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

If IT can't fix the issues here, I'm increasingly concerned about site security.  And, it's not just the forums.  It's why so many complain of messed up orders.  What gives?

Honored Contributor

Re: FIX THIS WEBSITE

[ Edited ]

If it were me and I was continuallly having the issues you talk about, I would not come here or any other site for that matter.  Why would one cause themselves so much grief and frustration???

Esteemed Contributor

you are so right ,  I cannot post at all keeps stating I'm it compatible with java script .... All if a sudden ?!   It seems first of the year the tech department has to change everything for some reason and not to make things better or easier either .  I don't know if this will post ....will have to see ?