Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I’m a member of QVC Addicts. I think you’ll like it.

@NicksmomESQ.....isn't this the group where they tear QVC posters apart....?????  Have heard about it, and they can be pretty nasty.  If they don't like you, look out.....  Understand they can block you from reading all the posts on there.  Only letting certain folks in on what they are saying.  This has been going on for a long time.  If that's what some folks like, yes you might enjoy it.

@ShowMe.  There is another board like that, privately operated.  I disassociated myself with them shortly after joining.  They're very political in a direction in which I don't agree.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Bri369  Sorry I confused you with Showme! 😂

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I was talking about a group on FB that we can say negative things about vendors and hosts.  Unlike here where they delete.

Again I am not talking about being Mean and Hateful just saying something honest at times.  Not everything is Rainbows and Butterflies.

Sometimes You want to voice an real opinion that is negative.

I am NOT talking about being  hateful, spiteful, mean, horrible, nasty.

Respected Contributor

this thread sure went off the rails lol

thank you to those that said the name of some fb groups to look in to

Esteemed Contributor

You can also voice your on QVC's FB page.  Comments have to follow FBs standards.

Honored Contributor

all of these have different levels of what is acceptable to post: all facebook groups only.

QVC ADDICTS (this one is by far the biggest and probably the most vigilant about keeping a handle on things.)

QVC CREW

QVC & HSN REFRESHING & NEW FAN GROUP (this is the one where they are more lenient in letting people freely discuss "negative aspects" of hosts, programming, and products.)

QVC HAPPY SHOPPING

QVC FANATICS

QVC LOVERS & FANS

*there are also various offshoots of these groups on facebook where you can discuss all things beauty, a specific Q brand, (jewelry, clothing), foodie information and recipes, buy/sell/auction groups

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ.....isn't this the group where they tear QVC posters apart....?????  Have heard about it, and they can be pretty nasty.  If they don't like you, look out.....  Understand they can block you from reading all the posts on there.  Only letting certain folks in on what they are saying.  This has been going on for a long time.  If that's what some folks like, yes you might enjoy it.

@ShowMe.  There is another board like that, privately operated.  I disassociated myself with them shortly after joining.  They're very political in a direction in which I don't agree.

Me too.  

Some posters here are talking about FB groups, and others are talking about websites that have nothing to do with FB.  And that caused a lot of confusion.  The OP was asking about FB groups, not independent websites/forums.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@ShowMe- No.  I'm a member of QVC Addicts and they keep everything very positive there.  Several of the vendors are in that group also.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I have seen quite a few "negative" posts about hosts and vendors on this forum. Glad to see that the moderators remove some that are too argumentative and or unkind. What do people hope to accomplish with giving negative opinions about the hosts and vendors? Do poeple really spend time worrying and obsessing about people that they don't know,  have never met and have no impact on their lives? Negative reviews of products are allowed. What more needs to be said?

Honored Contributor

So before we recommend a FB group to the Original Poster,

would her/his ‘truthful discussion’ about QVC people/things

be acceptable?  Or would they be removed & banned?

- Who draws that line in the sand as to what is acceptable?

- Does that line move with established posters?

- If their rules are exactly like the rules on this forum,

what is the difference?