Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I’m a member of QVC Addicts. I think you’ll like it.

@NicksmomESQ.....isn't this the group where they tear QVC posters apart....?????  Have heard about it, and they can be pretty nasty.  If they don't like you, look out.....  Understand they can block you from reading all the posts on there.  Only letting certain folks in on what they are saying.  This has been going on for a long time.  If that's what some folks like, yes you might enjoy it.

@ShowMe, that is/was an entirely different website and it has nothing to do with QVC Addicts.

@Trinity11......then you know a website like that does exist.  I have heard about it and know that there are quite a few QVC posters that post on that website....at one time some of them told me about it themselves.  

I remember around 8 years ago or so a few websites that discussed posters here. However, it had nothing to do with QVC Addicts.

Brii is 100% correct about your confusing QVC Addicts with another site. That site you use your real name and I don't think anyone is discussing anyone here in derogatory terms.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369......I'm sorry for your thinking I was accusing you of anything.  Yes, you are probably correct in saying it wasn't Addicts......but there is a website where they do this.  I know this for a fact.  Wish I could remember what the name of that Website is.....  It does still exist though.

I don't do FB period.

Esteemed Contributor

Websites where QVC can be/has been discussed (among other things):

Previously TV

Dam Yankee

Hosts' Facebook pages could also be a place to discuss products.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Bri369......I'm sorry for your thinking I was accusing you of anything.  Yes, you are probably correct in saying it wasn't Addicts......but there is a website where they do this.  I know this for a fact.  Wish I could remember what the name of that Website is.....  It does still exist though.

I don't do FB period.

@ShowMe

The title was something “Las Vegas”.

As for FB, it concerns me these are Closed Groups.

What are they talking about to render a Closed profile?

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

I don't do FB period.

@ShowMe

The title was something “Las Vegas”.

As for FB, it concerns me these are Closed Groups.

What are they talking about to render a Closed profile?

Not sure what you're talking about, but the Vegas Dam Yankee group is full of some really nice people. I never saw anything negative there that's been described here in this thread.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom, it’s a closed group because you need to agree to certain guidelines about posting there - much like this forum 

It’s not a secret group.  Nothing nefarious is going on 

Honored Contributor

there are many just search for QVC under groups

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369  @ShowMe QVC Addicts is a very nice cite. They don’t tear anyone down. I would never be a member of any group that did,period.

I never heard of the other cite & have absolutely no interest in it. I hope I cleared things up for you.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Bri369  QVC Addicts is a very nice cite. They don’t tear anyone down. I would never be a member of any group that did,period.

I never heard of the other cite & have absolutely no interest in it. I hope I cleared things up for you.

@NicksmomESQ, I belong to it too.   It’s a very nice site.  

I wasn’t confused like that other poster was .  😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369  Sorry I confused you with Showme! 😂