Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I’m a member of QVC Addicts. I think you’ll like it.

@NicksmomESQ.....isn't this the group where they tear QVC posters apart....?????  Have heard about it, and they can be pretty nasty.  If they don't like you, look out.....  Understand they can block you from reading all the posts on there.  Only letting certain folks in on what they are saying.  This has been going on for a long time.  If that's what some folks like, yes you might enjoy it.

@NicksmomESQ   It’s nothing like this at all   

It’s group of of people who like QVC.  People post with their real names and nobody tears anybody apart.  That kind of behavior is not tolerated. 

@Bri369......You know that isn't true.  They give out email addresses of posters they don't like,  which shouldn't be done.  

How, exactly, do they get the email addresses? It's not contained in your public profile here and you're not allowed to post them.  You can keep it hidden on Facebook if you have your security settings done properly. So how do they get them?

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ.....isn't this the group where they tear QVC posters apart....?????  Have heard about it, and they can be pretty nasty.  If they don't like you, look out.....  Understand they can block you from reading all the posts on there.  Only letting certain folks in on what they are saying.  This has been going on for a long time.  If that's what some folks like, yes you might enjoy it.

@ShowMe, that is/was an entirely different website and it has nothing to do with QVC Addicts.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

It’s group of of people who like QVC.  People post with their real names and nobody tears anybody apart.  That kind of behavior is not tolerated. 

@Bri369......You know that isn't true.  They give out email addresses of posters they don't like,  which shouldn't be done.  

QVC Addicts is a FB group devoted  to QVC and their products and vendors.   They have over 30,000 members. 

They don’t discuss posters or give out email addresses.   I don’t understand why you’re saying these things.    You should verify things for yourself before you accuse me of lying.  

@Bri369......I'm not accusing you of lying.....  I know some of this first hand and will not divulge anything on here.  

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

QVC Addicts is a FB group devoted  to QVC and their products and vendors.   They have over 30,000 members. 

They don’t discuss posters or give out email addresses.   I don’t understand why you’re saying these things.    You should verify things for yourself before you accuse me of lying.  

@Bri369......I'm not accusing you of lying.....  I know some of this first hand and will not divulge anything on here.  

You are accusing me of saying something that’s untrue.   I don’t know where you’re getting your information from, but it’s not credible.   

You must be confused...

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Bri369.....No, I'm not confused.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom 

Im talking about Addicts.   I dont know anything about Fanatics 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Bri369.....No, I'm not confused.

You are 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@sidsmom 

Im talking about Addicts.   I dont know anything about Fanatics 

My bad....I’ll delete my post.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@ShowMe, that is/was an entirely different website and it has nothing to do with QVC Addicts.

@Trinity11......then you know a website like that does exist.  I have heard about it and know that there are quite a few QVC posters that post on that website....at one time some of them told me about it themselves.