Respected Contributor

does anybody know if there is a facebook group for qvc that we can discuss things truthfully without our post being deleted like the police do here???

i dont mean a place to be hateful or mean just truthful discussion about things and people on qvc.

if so please tell me the name. thank you!!!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

QVC Fanatics ... check it out.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m a member of QVC Addicts. I think you’ll like it.

Esteemed Contributor

There is a forum on Previously TV.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ.....isn't this the group where they tear QVC posters apart....?????  Have heard about it, and they can be pretty nasty.  If they don't like you, look out.....  Understand they can block you from reading all the posts on there.  Only letting certain folks in on what they are saying.  This has been going on for a long time.  If that's what some folks like, yes you might enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I like the Addicts too.  Lot of good info 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ.....isn't this the group where they tear QVC posters apart....?????  Have heard about it, and they can be pretty nasty.  If they don't like you, look out.....  Understand they can block you from reading all the posts on there.  Only letting certain folks in on what they are saying.  This has been going on for a long time.  If that's what some folks like, yes you might enjoy it.

@NicksmomESQ   It’s nothing like this at all   

It’s group of of people who like QVC.  People post with their real names and nobody tears anybody apart.  That kind of behavior is not tolerated. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

It’s group of of people who like QVC.  People post with their real names and nobody tears anybody apart.  That kind of behavior is not tolerated. 

@Bri369......You know that isn't true.  They give out email addresses of posters they don't like,  which shouldn't be done.  

Honored Contributor

If it’s as ‘Pollyanna’ as portrayed in the posts upthread,

why wouldn’t those topics be discussed here?  

Can’t imagine what is being discussed there which can not

be discussed here.

PLUS....there’s no layer of security behind a Facebook ID.

No thanks. 

@ShowMe ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Exactly what I thought...and we all know FB is tight on security anyway,

yes (sarcasm)

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Bri369......You know that isn't true.  They give out email addresses of posters they don't like,  which shouldn't be done.  

QVC Addicts is a FB group devoted  to QVC and their products and vendors.   They have over 30,000 members. 

They don’t discuss posters or give out email addresses.   I don’t understand why you’re saying these things.    You should verify things for yourself before you accuse me of lying.