Respected Contributor

Re: FALL BACK THIS COMING WEEKEND......

I wish they would do away with DLST. Its hard to adjust for me and I just plain old dont like it!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

UGH  I don't want to go back to Standard time.  It will be pitch dark at 4:30 here in PA in December. 

Respected Contributor

thanks for the reminder.  it will be nice not getting up in the middle of the night anymore.  lol

Frequent Contributor

Ughhh.....I hate standard time!! It gets dark at 5:30 or 6:00. It is so depressing and makes you feel like you have to go to bed right way!!! Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Since we go to bed early, I like that part.  Cold ... I don't like!  Driving into work in the dark ... don't like!  Going to bed and it actually being dark ... I do like.  Yes, we're messed up .... love the summer, but hate that we have trouble sleeping because of daylight.  We want to stay out and enjoy.  At least with the dark it makes us come in and go to bed.  LOL 

So TN does observe the time change?  I was going to look that up as we will be in Nashville this weekend and I was wondering if they did or not. 

I hate the time change back.  I hate getting home from work and it being dark.  Hate it, hate it, hate it. 

Honored Contributor

Doxielover wrote:

Ughhh.....I hate standard time!! It gets dark at 5:30 or 6:00. It is so depressing and makes you feel like you have to go to bed right way!!! Smiley Sad

not me.......i get energized at night and i LOVE to howl at the moon. LOL it is MY time!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

You're in luck, sunshine45. Tomorrow night is a Full Moon ! Howl away ! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Great; now the time shown on my alarm system and in the car will be correct for another 5 months.