Respected Contributor

Oh I wish they would demonstrate this machine better on TV. I would love to see a project from start to finish. Especially one that has multiple steps, cuts, colors of paper, etc. The cuts she has made with the machine have been one dimensional and one color (at least I've seen). I'm interested in this machine but need to see more.

Valued Contributor
Hi ScrapHappy, I found myself thinking the same thing even though I have no plans to buy a machine. I guess they think if they showed that it does take a little effort and time to create these beautiful things they are showing us, they might lose some sales. They are probably right so they just jump from one thing to another and keep us excited about the possibilities, instead of taking a chance on boring/scaring us with reality :-) That being said, it does seem like an awesome machine with a short learning curve and the TS is a good deal.
Contributor

I was thinking the same thing too. I wish they would demo more projects. I have had my Explore for close to a year now and LOVE it. I'm not a very techy person so if I could figure it all out...anyone can!

Contributor

It can't have been just us thinking the same thing!! I mean, REALLY!! That just made no sense at all to me!! As many times as they showed that machine...NOT to demo it was glaringly obvious. People WANT to see these machines working. We can all look at pictures of it anywhere. WHY wouldn't they show us how it works?? That's not really a normal thing to do ESPECIALLY when it's the TSV.

I can remember several shows when new Cricut machines being introduced for the first time would fly out the door and go on back-order way before the day's craft show was over.

I don't get it?

PA Lady