Contributor

Does anyone know why Jill is carrying that cup around with her. This is the second day in a row.She has trouble finding a  place to set it down and is distracting

Honored Contributor

Jill had a terrible cough yesterday and I'm assuming she has it again today.  Maybe the cup has water or hot tea or something in case she starts coughing again.   

Honored Contributor

I would think it might be a cup of water to sip if she gets a coughing fit

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

Yesterday she said she was losing her voice and the coffee was helping, so I guess she's doing the same thing today.  It was also during Valerie's show.

Respected Contributor

I agree, I thought maybe she has a sore throat and there is hot tea in it, or maybe they are pushing "Starbucks" for some reason.... It is distracting to me too, especially when she puts it down by the item on air..

......You look like I need a drink.....
Regular Contributor

I noticed this as well.  This is the 3rd or 4th show I recall seeing her with a cup.  It's one thing to have it on the set but to be walking around with it is very noticeable.  Hope she is okay.

Contributor

Glad I'm not the only one....

Honored Contributor

I assumed it was because she's been coughing so much.  It doesn't bother me at all.  I don't see how they get through shows without water.  I would lose my voice every day.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

With all the taking they do, they need to sip on something.   I constantly have something to drink in my hand 

Respected Contributor

Jill explained yesterday she was drinking hot water & using cough drops, apologized several times to the viewers & the people she was working with. Jill also stepped in to take over for Kristen who had to leave her show early because she was sick too. Jill has a cup...deal.