Valued Contributor

Re: Explain the container you use for your morning cup of coffee.

I have a set of the original green temptations dinnerware and I love the size of the mugs. I wish she would bring that style of mug back.

Honored Contributor

I change my coffee mug to suit my moods and also for occasions!  Right now I am still using my Marilyn Monroe mug.  I am about reay to swap it out for one of my many Christmas mugs.  I might use the red bird one or the one that has a snowy scene or the one with snowmen --- or --- I just don't know yet!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

My morning coffee (decaf nowHeart) Is in a Temp-tations Paw print mug.

My mug is at a Black Friday price, here's a link:

Temp-tations Set of (4) 14oz Stackable Mugs with Wire Rack - QVC.com

@KingstonsMom the Winter versions of your mugs would be so perfect now. We have coffee in solid colored cups that match our Corelle dinnerware. Nothing special or whimsical.

Valued Contributor

A Maxine mug..it says "guess my age win a fat lip"

Honored Contributor

Yeti mug, did order the tsv  mugs this week .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  I have revisited this thread multiple times, to look at your mug.  What an elegant way to start the day! ☕️ 

Esteemed Contributor

Like others here, we buy mugs when we travel. We have dozens. I like my coffee mugs big, ceramic, a light color or white inside the cup, and a big handle I can get all my fingers around. I like my coffee black and strong and homemade. I want it hot - once it cools, I dump it and pour a fresh cup.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

No coffee here, only green tea with our Sunday morning family breakfast. I use a Starbucks mug from Lake Tahoe. I like it because the inside is glazed in my favorite color, (Lake Tahoe) blue!

Respected Contributor

Usually one of three.  A polish stoneware bubble mug with beautiful whites with several blue shades and has poppies on it.  Got it on eBay for$15 I think.  A temptation woodland white (also bubble shaped - was part of a beauty box) or a Corelle mug.  In lace bouquet.  Cream with tiny blue and white flowers.  I don’t use the saucer with these.  

I will get a Christmas mug down for December.  Purged many prior mugs.  If I’m leaving for the office, my tall travel yeti, they gifted us last year.  It’s light aqua.  

Valued Contributor

I still use my World’s Best Mom mug my daughter gave me about 10 years ago or so. It’s red with white writing.