Honored Contributor
BBC is reporting that the boys may be trapped in the cave for several months if they can’t learn how to dive. They are having difficulty draining the water enough for them to walk out and it’s the rainy season until September or October. They can get medical personnel and food to them. The difficulty is getting them out without diving through water for an extended length.
Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It is great news that they were found.  The next issue is how to get them out.  They are something like two miles underground.  

@GCR18.  I heard on the news they will have to swim underwater in the dark to get out.  I wonder how far and how in the world they'll accomplish that?  If it's far, they'll have to have SCUBA gear.  The possible complications sound almost insurmountable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It is not over for them,  they have to scuba dive to get out, this will take a long time , what if it keeps rainning?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

praying for a safe rescue.....it will not be easy.

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/thailand-cave-rescue-reports-divers-are-preparing-to-lead-boys-ou...

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/534c4afc70c5a89cdf7ad5aeedfb87f7

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Sorry, but this is far from over. I will proclaim excellent news when they are recovered. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Sorry, but this is far from over. I will proclaim excellent news when they are recovered. 

@RetRN, it's a heck of a lot better than the alternative, so I'll stick with my thread title.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

No easy answers for getting them out, keep praying everyone.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Excellent news...Thailand Cave Rescue

will not stop hoping and praying that every single one of them come out alive.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein