Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey Suz!   I had not heard the story, as I've been taking a vacation from news the last few days (getting too stressed out!), but this sounds like wonderful news and now I might have to look the story up to see what happened.

Hope you are having a great day and are doing well.  We haven't talked in so long!

Heart

@chickenbutt That's why I have not been watching the news. Too stressed out. My doctor told me I should not watch it.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I just read about this online. Miracles do happen. The families must be ecstatic. I am truly happy that they all survived. With all the bad news out there, a happy story is most welcome.

Trusted Contributor

I was shocked to hear that they were all found alive.  I was expecting the worst but happy to hear otherwise.

Respected Contributor

OMG so happy to hear this - wonderful news!

Honored Contributor

Getting them out is going to be a real challenge.  I hope and pray that they can rescue them befofe the rains come.  I believe heavy rains are due on Wednesday.  Prayers to all.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey Suz!   I had not heard the story, as I've been taking a vacation from news the last few days (getting too stressed out!), but this sounds like wonderful news and now I might have to look the story up to see what happened.

Hope you are having a great day and are doing well.  We haven't talked in so long!

Heart

@chickenbutt, hi, chickie. I am doing well. Had a bad spell that began with pneumonia and ended with a fractured wrist, but that's in my rearview window now. :-)

I hope you are fine. I certainly understand the news blackout on your part, my friend.

HeartHeart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor
Respected Contributor

I'd add a big thank you to the dozens of people from all over the planet that have been there trying to locate and rescue those boys and their coach.

Honored Contributor

It is great news that they were found.  The next issue is how to get them out.  They are something like two miles underground.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Nightowlz Thailand.  Why?  Because they have a stupid coach in my opinion.  Boys as young as 6.

the boys are between the ages of 11 and 16.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein