Contributor

Why are there soooo many watch shows on Evine?  Seems more often than not, when I turn Evine on ...they are sellig watches.....overkill.

Respected Contributor

I believe I read that Invicta owns part of Evine. If that is so, that would explain all the watch shows by them.

Regular Contributor

Because of the overkill of featuring watches on Evine I don't ever "watch" Evine.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I do not understand the watch over kill either.....just Awful!

Honored Contributor

I think there are a lot of watch collectors out there who love Evine's watch shows.

They are obviously not targeting us with those watch shows but someone is buying or they wouldn't have them. 

I'm actually glad that not everything on shopping channels is my "cup of tea." I've got more than my share of products to resist as it is! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I love some of their hand painted leather handbags.  The name begins with the letter A.  (Anushika or something similar.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I never watch evine or hsn.

Respected Contributor

I. Invicta does NOT own part of evine. But they do sell thousands and thousands of watches. I don't think they would invest in that money pit. We would joke about it and apprently, some people thought it true. Maybe IWG has financed some of the remote  shows, but they don't own it.  

Given that watches generate profit, what do you think this no. 3-ranked chanel is going to show and sell. In general, the watches are much better quality than what is shown by its competiors. They tried to reduce and do more women's products and that failed and their CEO was asked to step down.

Truthfully hours and hours of  any product is tedius and I don't watch.  Money saved. Time to spend on other activities. 

I am relaly glad that there are other venues in which to shop.

Esteemed Contributor

Its hard to beleive there are that many watch buyers...but then i find it hard to beleive how many people buy all the beauty products that all three shopping channels sell...

Esteemed Contributor

I buy more fro, Evine than I do QVC.

I bought my husband a Movado watch from Evine last year.

I buy a lot of different products from HSN, they have variety of vendors, fashions, kitchen, beauty, etc. that I like to buy.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow