Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

Thank you for your reply.  Surprisingly I really like the apricot scent. I just returned from the salon andmy stylist asked what scent I was wearing.  I did not have on any perfume and said it was the soap and lotion I used.  She said she loved it. I love how silky the lotion makes my hands feel.

Trusted Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Be careful, as I read on these forums Evine returned some customer's returns right back to the customer. 

Unacceptable, IMO.

it's amazing how much wrong information is posted on these boards. Evine's return policy is as good as any, you just have to be within their guidelines to return,(less original s&H) which they do not return. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

This morning I received (from EVINE)  a Beekman 2 piece caddy set of violet scented soap and lotion.  I could see something leaked as the box was stained.  The soap pump popped and discharged about an inch of product.  I called CS.  The first thing the rep asked me was, what would I like them to do about the problem.  As the lotion was fine and I could easily wash the soap bottle and caddy. I said I'd like a price adjustment.  I thought maybe I'd get a $5 adjustment.  She offered me $12.50. (half the price of the entire item)  I was thrilled.

Trusted Contributor

I had the same experience as lulu2. I received my Beekman caddy set and the pumps were open, with the soap leaking out. The lotion pump was also open but doesn't work at all to dispense the lotion. I have it ready to return, but am curious about their return policy. It states nothing about defective items, so I am wondering if I will be charged  the 6.99 shipping fee both ways. Paying $14 for shipping back a defective $25 item seems a bit high. 

I also received the latest TS with the soaps and cleansing cloths. I ordered these for my daughter with sensitive skin and so far so good. No reactions, no dryness. These are a keeper.