Respected Contributor

i ordered a Beekman Boys set of 4 soaps as a special value from Evine. When it arrived there were only 3 soaps. This was my first order from Evine and I was disappointed. The item was sold out and a return would have cost $6.95. I wanted to keep the three soaps. I called Evine customer service and just like that, they offered me an $8 credit to my card which would be the value of the missing soap. I was pleasantly surprised.

Esteemed Contributor

I, too, ordered the Beekman soap and it arrived this week, all four of them. Golly, I love this soap! Huge bars, super sudsy, and smells delightful. I was going to give three away in Christmas packages, but I'm keeping all of them! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

i ordered a Beekman Boys set of 4 soaps as a special value from Evine. When it arrived there were only 3 soaps. This was my first order from Evine and I was disappointed. The item was sold out and a return would have cost $6.95. I wanted to keep the three soaps. I called Evine customer service and just like that, they offered me an $8 credit to my card which would be the value of the missing soap. I was pleasantly surprised.

I had the same good service on a Skinn item I ordered. I got the 24 hour YPC and the jar looked half full, I called and told thgem I didnot think it was filled properly because there was no way there was 4 oz in that jar. They said to keep it and then sent me a new supersize jar at not cost.  I have never had a problem with CS on any of these shopping channels, (so far).

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

I posted here a few days ago I had a similar experience with their customer service at Evine. QVC could definitely take notice. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered an Origami shelf from HSN and they sent me black instead of white. When I told them about their mistake they offered free pick up (the original s/h was free) or a 15% refund. I took the refund. This isn't something the Q would offer. 

Those soaps are wonderful. I love the Beekman products.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I also found Evine CS tobe very helpful in similar situations.

Their CS standards have come a long way over the years.

Valued Contributor

A problem???  Seems as if you're pleased with the customer service you received from them.  

Helen852
Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I posted here a few days ago I had a similar experience with their customer service at Evine. QVC could definitely take notice. 

I have never had a problem with QVC customer service.....they have always been very accomodating.

I recenlty had a Ole Hendrikson serum delivered and it was leaking inside the plastic envelope.....about 1/3 of it was gone......they immediately sent me a new one. I offered to send he damaged one back and they said to toss it.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Valued Contributor

I had a problem with a wooden kitchen cart which came slightly damaged but not bad enough to send back.  Qvc refunded me 15% of the purchase price which was very fair. I find the customer service on all 3 shopping channels to be excellent.

Honored Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

@151949 wrote:

I have never had a problem with QVC customer service.....they have always been very accomodating.

I recenlty had a Ole Hendrikson serum delivered and it was leaking inside the plastic envelope.....about 1/3 of it was gone......they immediately sent me a new one. I offered to send he damaged one back and they said to toss it.

I ordered the christmas wrap bags and they got lost in transit - never arrived. So after a month I called CS  and they credited my account but it never showed up on my CC site. I called CS again and they said it will take 2 to 3 billing cycles (months) for the c redit to show up.