Respected Contributor

I was tired of hunting for the tape, scissors, pen, gift tags after just having had them in my hands. So I place a plastic pan nearby that I put this stuff in and toss it back in after every use. Works pretty well.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Someone gave me this little wrist tape thing that pops up with tape.  Unlike a regular tape dispenser, this is hands free and such a convenience when you have holiday wrapping to do.  Now, the thing for me is...where the heck did I put it in the first place so that I can use it!!  haha

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@QVCkitty1  Someone gave me this little wrist tape thing that pops up with tape.  Unlike a regular tape dispenser, this is hands free and such a convenience when you have holiday wrapping to do.  Now, the thing for me is...where the heck did I put it in the first place so that I can use it!!  haha

@ciao_bella ,  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Two years ago while wrapping gifts I not only managed to lose the tape but also lost a gift card I had purchased. Tore the house up looking for it, couldn't find it. 

The next year when I took out a storage tub of Christmas decorations there was the tape AND the gift card. 

Never did figure out how that happened lol. 

Like someone else said I now buy multiples of tape and stash them around the house. 

(I also now have "good" scissors, "semi-good" scissors, and "what were you thinking when you bought these" scissors. I can always find the "thinking" scissors, go figure)

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 This has happened to me for more than 60 years! I finally started using a packing tape gun. It's hard to lose.

81x3LqFXpGL._SL1500_.jpg

We also have a fabric scissors we got at an auction that must have come from a fabric store. It's nearly 2 feet long. It only fits in the desk drawer in our library. Very difficult to lose.

Honored Contributor

Show-offs! I have not began to wrap yet.Man Tongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

I do the same. I have the worst memory on the planet, so I have to have those essentials on every level of the house, on several shelves and in drawers. Even my wrapping cases have  the two in them.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

QVC wonderful gift bags with drawstring ribbon and name tags. I bought extra this year!

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  I hear ya !!!

th2RF23CI1.jpg

Pours a drink for @QVCkitty1  and  @roxxy1   r.gif......Cheers!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

QVC wonderful gift bags with drawstring ribbon and name tags. I bought extra this year!

@1Snickers , Thanks, but I'm an idiot who likes to wrap, maybe next year.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan