Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Oh no! - PP let one escape during her watch - I fear that she may get fired for thid

https://youtu.be/QJJ-Kt-0VOs

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 6.14.30 AM.png

I thought the peepers didnb't come in yet - these kits will be up and over and over and over

@MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @Marp 

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

This link went to the kitten escape video.  So funny!

If they are breaking out at this age, there's no hope for keeping them in one place.  Cat LOL

I love otters, too.  The Calvert Marine Museum has had a resident River Otter for many years, and finally brought in another one.  They were called Bubbles and Squeak.  Not sure if they are still there, but they sure were a lot of fun to watch.

However, I hated seeing them in a tank Cat Sad

I'm not sure how the first one came to be there, but, likely it was injured and then could not be released.  

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

ai dink ai fixed the wrongz linkz

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey- thanks for the videos, they are adorable.  That otter is so playful and the deer don't really know what to make of him!!!

Do you know how did our escapee get back in the nest - I didn't see Mom carry him back in?

On a sad note, the human Angela who was in hospice did pass away.  So glad she got some enjoyment from TK.  HeartHeart I know I sure do every time I check in there.

Esteemed Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness @Yahooey @Witchy Woman @Marp ...

Hahahaha!...How old are Angela's babies now?...They are sure starting early!...Mama Angela and Auntie PP are going to have their Paws filled! Heart

I just read in chat that they all ended up in the wedge area!...lol... Mama Angela & Auntie PP must have eventually returned them back to the nesting area?

The video of the Otter and the Deer is absolutely amazing!....What a playful little creature!...He was really having a great time teasing Mama Deer!...It's a good thing that Otters aren't included in a Deer's menu!

By the way, Angela's kittens have been named....just saw this posted in Chat...

6:39 PMkelgarumo...PSA: Names!... Provided by human Angela & her caregiver - Boys: Grey-Earth; Silver-Air; Aqua-Wind; No collar-Fire. Girl: Pink-Ether
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness 

the escape video was very new so there was a time stamp of when Shelly went in to retrieve the escapee - fell off the DVR at this time

kitten was under PP on the wedge - so when Shelly came in - 

hisses from PP - big woes from kitten

earlier today - I believe the kittens have been brought to the wedge by PP and or Angela - bc I saw 3 in the nest with no adult supervison - 

they seem to have gotten really big considering how tiny Angela is - extra creamy milk

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I thought it was still the Peanuts theme - guess not

if I can't remember the simple names - no way will I remember what human Angela named them  = what is that????

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

I thought it was still the Peanuts theme - guess not

if I can't remember the simple names - no way will I remember what human Angela named them  = what is that????

@Yahooey,  the names coincide with natural elements.  The five elements of nature are Earth, Air, Water and Fire, and the fifth spiritual element of Ether is also included.   Angela just took a bit of license with using air and wind (which are generally interchangeable) and excluding water.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

LOL

@Marp 

me and my senior eyes combined with the small fonts 

I thought the names given by human Angela was highlighted in orange below

So I'm reading it as 2 names - I mistaken the exclamation point as a "L"

of course after reading all the elements I should have realize then there were 7 kitten names and only 5 kittens - SIGH

6:39 PMkelgarumo...PSA: Names!... Provided by human Angela & her caregiver - Boys: Grey-Earth; Silver-Air; Aqua-Wind; No collar-Fire. Girl: Pink-Ether

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

LOL

@Marp 

me and my senior eyes combined with the small fonts 

I thought the names given by human Angela was highlighted in orange below

So I'm reading it as 2 names - I mistaken the exclamation point as a "L"

of course after reading all the elements I should have realize then there were 7 kitten names and only 5 kittens - SIGH

@Yahooey ...What the heck were you sipping on when you posted this at 4:30 a.m. this morning?...LOLOL

You know I lubs you! Cat LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~