Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@MyShadowLove 

@dooBdoo 

@Marp 

Good morning,

And, another year down!

As I said on my other birthday post, it seems I was just 31, now....well, far from that.

Deeply grateful to see another year, however, and to have such delightful Q Board friends.  In real life, I am very shy.  But here, I can just be Witchy Woman Cat LOL

Storms coming to the area tonight, but it will be pretty tomorrow.  I'm holding off "celebrating" until I can get outside and walk with my senior kitty!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey 

I cannot imagine wrestling a cat into those party hats.

Love the big white fluff in the bowl...marshmallow cream?

Oh, that Creedence song is fab.  Just listening now...forgot how good it was!

Too funny!

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman,  wishing you the happiest of birthdays and year of smiles.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman ...

A Very Happy Halloween Birthday To You!...Enjoy your special day and I hope that your lovely garden wagon is awaiting you or DH will have some of your special brew awaiting him....Boo-hahahaha! Cat LOL

MJH Stirring Up Some Halloween Fun GIF - MJH StirringUpSomeHalloweenFun HalloweenFun GIFs

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove @Marp @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @dooBdoo 

are you afraid to decorate your tree bc of the cat?

source.gif

ai haz solushun fore u...

Spoiler
VspG.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey 

and all....

I'm still laughing at those videos.  Isn't it the truth?

One of my past kitties would climb up inside the tree and I'd see her staring out from the top all wide eyed.  It was hysterical, really.  

None ever did much harm.  Bat a plastic bulb around, but I never used real glass ornaments.  I had my tree on a rotating stand and they liked to lay under it while it went around and around.  I miss those days.

Have not been to TK for more than a few minutes.  Seems the updates are few and far between, and I can certainly understand that.  I was interested in Mr. Pickles and Shadow, and I think both are holding their own.

I saw that two of them had gunshot removed.  One of my kitties from the past had been shot, but survived.  A painful memory for sure.  Why anyone would do such a thing is beyond me.

Admittedly, I don't dig around TK for info.  Mostly, I know everyone is in good hands and other than stopping by to read a bit of the chat, I don't dwell there.

Fall has turned cold, not much color in the leaves.  Feels we went from summer to winter this year.  The holidays are upon us and the days go faster and faster.

Hope everyone is happy and peaceful!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@Marp 

@HerRoyaLioness

@dooBdoo  

I did get my garden wagon...So happy to have something practical that I can use!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I haven't stay long at TK for a while - I click and watch a minute or 2 and click off

I'm not as vested as I used to be - I know they are in great hands but I missed posting with you guys

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

i bought a bunch of bulbs and haven't planted them yet - waiting for it to be consistently cooler

remind me again what a garden wagon is - I know you were hoping to get that for your bd present