Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Hi everyone.  Checking in to let y'all know that I have not abandoned you or the thread.  I've been going through a bit of a rough time in conjunction with being very busy.

The construction has been completed but it opened a can of worms with purging and getting the rest of the house ready to be painted.  The timing of the purging keeps getting more difficult and emotional. Timing has a lot to do with that.  The closer it gets to November 1st, the first anniversary of my mom's passing, the harder the purge decisions get.  Thankful for the help of my niece.  Without her I wouldn't be letting many things go because of memories attached.

I do want to say thank you so much for keeping the thread updated and especially for the vacation reports and sharing of photos.

Things should get a bit easier for me for a while as the painting project gets under way this weekend.  The next big hurdle will be when we get to the bedrooms.  Mine will be last and difficult.  Mom's will be started once the rest of the house is done and I may just have to back out of that completely and let niece and SIL take over with me just making final decisions on more personal items.

Please be patient with me.  I may not post much, I'm not feeling particularly chatty, but I do read and appreciate each of you.

Hugs to everyone.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@Marp HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Spoiler
Spoiler
Heart
Honored Contributor

@Marp

tumblr_oozcen4lr71vcoikjo1_400.gif

Respected Contributor

For a few weeks now I have been observing Camilla and her little muppets.   I think Camilla is really a good mom.  She nurses the kittens and keeps them clean.  But I can now see where Corsica was so much more nurturing and superior as a mom.  Both have been feral but the mom behavior in each of them is drastically different to the point where Corsica didn't like her babies to be taken by humans while Camilla doesn't mind.   

Yet they are each caring effectively for the kittens.

Esteemed Contributor

Heart((((((((@Marp))))))))Heart....So good to see  your post!....Embrace those memories and allow your feelings to flow through, as you refresh and renovate your home....It will prove to be part of your healing process as well and know in your heart that your Mom will always be with you and would love that cheery yellow paint that you have chosen for your rooms...I'm glad that you have family to help you out and to support you through this time also, as well as your precious crew who, I'm sure, are adding to the challenge as well, in a "purrfectly" loving way, of course!

We are here for you and will keep you updated! Cat Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove@CLEM@Marp@Witchy Woman@HerRoyaLioness

The floofy kits do not stop moving when awake. I have only seen the mama once when she was jumping out of contained area.

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.04.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.04.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.02.52 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey& all

The Muppet Kits are perfectly named!  Such a funny, fluffy bunch, but I have only seen Camilla (mom) a few times.

KitKat Playroom has new very new additions -- Nimbus and Flapjack.  I laugh every time I see them.  Both gray and white, but from separate litters.  Too cute for words.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday. 

Honored Contributor

we plai

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.13.18 PM.png

oh o - mama herez

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.13.26 PM.png

baff first

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.16.04 PM.png

timez too eatz - nom nom goood

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 12.16.24 PM.png

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey @Witchy Woman @MyShadowLove @Marp

Those little muppets have reached a new phase in their development; they now seem to be hopping around like grass hoppers.  That's just so cute.

Respected Contributor

There must be miles of packing paper in the FF compound.  All the kitties are having quite a party.  Too funny.