Respected Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Hi everyone,

So glad to hear about Sweetie, hope he has a happy future.  I was always thinking he was a she!  Now I think it is 10 to go?  

Welcome back Clem!  Not too much different at TK. Wish they would put the correct kittens and their names in the information below the live stream so I could get to "know" the kitties better.  Hopefully that might help a little with the adoptions too, who knows.

I've been noticing FDJ has many more viewers than TK.  Lizzie is getting so cute, such a little brave kitty!  Shelby is beautiful and will make someone an awesome cat.  Mother of the Year she is not, however, and that drives me nuts.  Hope little Lizzie can get some playmates soon.

Marp, glad things are more settled for you - I also love yellow - so cheery!

As always, thanks for the pics and updates, they are appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HerRoyaLioness

I laughed when I read your comment about Shelby.  The times I've stopped in she is never with Lizzie.  Seems she is often at a distance giving her the "stink eye" or so it seems to me Cat LOL

But, it appears that little nugget is thriving anyway.  Watched her climb the fence and drop with a bounce on the other side.  She was up and prancing around immediately. 

Shelby is beautiful, but wouldn't it be nice if they went together, although I doubt Shelby wants that Cat LOL  I always want the mamas to stay with at least one kitty.

I've been watching the Wonderkits at the KitKatPlayroom.  They are getting fixed and all but 2 are now adopted.

I think there is the big annual gala coming up in Langley.  Shelly is very involved in that I believe, so perhaps she is spending time on that project.  I hope it is not all just the legal headaches!

The group remaining has regular snugglers and Cache is still there -- the white floof.  I'm hopeful that they all find homes soon.  It kills me when I hear/see older cats languish anywhere. 

Hope everyone is enjoy the late summer like we are having.  Very warm and breezy, but soon to turn cooler.  Leaves are falling like rain!

Respected Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/MasonAndKittens/videos/126517147984581/

Just wanted to post this link real fast.  Grandpa Mason sure has come a long way.  How wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Grandpa Mason loves being petted as long as he thinks a kitten is petting him. https://twitter.com/tinykittensHQ

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

LOL grandpaw Mason!!!  Come on - admit you like human pets, we'll still respect you!  You will still be the King of all feral cats.  We won't tell anyone.........

No wonder he likes the kittens - he associates them with these wonderful pets and scritches!  It's so fun to watch him with the "sour" look on his face - love, love him.Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp@Yahooey@CLEM@HerRoyaLioness@Witchy Woman& All Tiny Kittten Fans.....

Heart Surprise! Heart

(Be sure to read their story posted right below the cam.)

They’re here! Tune in LIVE right meow to hear their story: TinyKittens.com/live

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove

I popped in to see the new arrivals -- so sweet.  Li'l bears!

Mama is a beautiful panther -- babies are so floofy, with tails that will look like dusters soon.

So happy TK was able to step in and help with this litter.  I hate the term "barn cat" but....I suppose it is better than being an unwanted cat.  Babies will have new homes, but mama will return to her owners.

Cache, the last white floofy is still there!  I thought someone would surely have adopted him by now.  And, the other older cats still need homes.  Patty had surgery I think.  I hope it helps her!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman....Yes, they are so precious!...I was a little sad when I read that the mama and her older kittens will be returned to the property owners and live as "barn cats" once they are spayed/neutered....They do sound like lovely people and mama and her litters have been well-cared for, although I do wonder why they didn't have mama spayed before she got pregnant again....I'm just glad that they got in touch with TK to have them help out with their situation...The property owners are very attached to them and I feel better knowing that Shelly is okay with returning them also, so I'm assured that they will go on to live very loving and healthy lives as "barn cats".

Also, I found another adoption notice, so I'm posting it below for everyone....Gabby & Cordelius have been adopted by the same people who adopted precious Calvin....what wonderful caring people!

I lost count quite a while ago, so I have no idea as to how many this leaves now!...lol

BREAKING MEWS: Gabby and Cordelius are going home, and you won’t believe where they’re going!

And in case anyone is worried about Elliott, we have observed very closely over the last 70 days, and once he settled in, he spent more time with the kittens than anyone else. We are going to adopt him as a pair when the right home comes along, and we are confident he would be happy paired with any of his colony friends.

Gabby needs the most socialization work, and we are so ex...cited to see her blossom at home with Calvin and his pals, who get Story Time every night! And Cordy is a total mama’s boy, and will have the constant attention he demands - it's purrfect.

Follow along on their adventures at Calvin's Quartet.

Adoption day/time TBD, stay tuned for updates.

@Marp@CLEM@Yahooey@HerRoyaLioness

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Hi @MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman@HerRoyaLioness @CLEM@Marp

I'm back and catching up - let me get this straight...A few kittehs have or going to get adopted and a bunch of floofs are now residing at Camp TK?

Mama has 8 week kittens and 3 week kittens? That doesn't sound right. I have to go back and reread. I looked in on the foofiness when Shelly visited one late night. They sure are sweet.

I saw so many dogs in Vancouver. Big and small being walked in the daytime around downtown. I saw them in parks and on hiking trails. There was a sign that said 'good dogs on leashes are welcomed'. So funny. I saw a guy riding a bike and his golden retreiver was off leash and trotting beside him on the sidewalk. I heard his commands as he navigated past me. Off leash was accetable as I saw many in the park. I still feel anxious as he rode by and his dog knew when to cross the street. 

A good time was had although we had mist and some rain. I rented a bike and rode around the seawall (what they called it) in Stanley Park. There was a path for bikes and another parallel path for walkers. You pass lighthouses since the park was mostly surrounded by water. It started to mist - Yikes - I would never bike in the rain but we were caught and the whole path was 6 miles. There was nowhere to hide so we soldiered on and came out of the park and stopped for coffee and a sandwich.. Sun came out and we rode some more.

Another funny thing - we are big eaters. I knew I wanted to eat their seafood. I guess Americans tend to eat more since we had to stop our waiter/waitress and say we are not done ordering yet lol. We had seafood but it was not all fancy. We had a Subway sandwich to take with us to go hiking. Lots of Tim Horton coffee and a few doughnuts. Now I know Timbit are their doughnut holes. Cutues little box but I didn't buy any.

Honored Contributor

breakfast of champions

IMG_0473-2.JPG

Capilano Suspension Bridge and Cliff Walk

IMG_0432.JPG

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 10.26.11 AM.png