Honored Contributor

It reminds me of the posters who love to post, "google it". With time, you do learn which posters to avoid. 

Honored Contributor

You could just skip right on by the "change the channel" responses if they bother you so much.  It's not like you have to read every response.  I've used and I'm sure I'll use again because it's the easy, logical and rationale  solution to so many "I hate this, I hate that" posts.    

Respected Contributor

I really don't care if you don't agree wasn't necessary, your thread went from valid to snarky...too bad @QVCkitty1.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I really don't care if you don't agree wasn't necessary, your thread went from valid to snarky...too bad @QVCkitty1.

@kitcat51 , I’m sorry if it came off snarky, but it is how I feel. I had a feeling I shouldn’t post the whole thing, but it was on my mind, and I guess it was my way of saying I won’t argue about this. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like Indoor Kitty needs to chill and get outdoorsSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Actually, it appears there are some posters who don't know they can change the channel. They complain about ALLLLL the times they've been subjected to presentations of the TSV or other items over and over again.  

Some posters live to complain.  QVC cannot do anything right.  By just looking at many of the thread titles that are complaints, I already know who started them because it's the same couple again and again.

I've never responded with "change the channel" but I cannot figure out why they continue to watch and get so annoyed.  Move on.  Life is too short. 

Well said.  THOSE are the posters who get "change the channel" responses.  The ones who complain constantly about QVC programming after watching if for and hours and hours a day, show after show, host after host.  I think part of their problem is that they simply watch too much and every little thing aggravates them.  

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

It reminds me of the posters who love to post, "google it". With time, you do learn which posters to avoid. 

Now that really bothers me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51 , I’m sorry if it came off snarky, but it is how I feel. I had a feeling I shouldn’t post the whole thing, but it was on my mind, and I guess it was my way of saying I won’t argue about this. 

But that snark invites this...I don't care that you don't care I don't agree so it's useless in your valid thread. If you don't want to argue just say so. Everyone needs to own their snarks...I see someone posted indoor kitty needs to chill. Anyway I agree with your post except the not caring line.

Honored Contributor

I hardly consider "change the channel" to be snarky; more like a practical, obvious solution which shouldn't have to be articulated. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I hardly consider "change the channel" to be snarky; more like a practical, obvious solution which shouldn't have to be articulated. 

Nor do I.

I also don't have a problem with "google it". If one can find their way here to ask the question, it can be typed in to a search engine as well. There shouldn't be any excuse for not being able to do one's own research. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~