Honored Contributor

Earth at Walmart!

[ Edited ]

To my surprise and delight! My Walmart selling Earth sandles! Several styles! My favorite walking sandle with arch support for 25.00 plus tx!! 🙋 Shared I love this new Wal-Mart store. Fashions are lovely and selection.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity,   That is interesting.  They have to be made especially for Walmart at that price point.  I buy elastic waist pull on pants at Walmart.  No one knows they are so cheap but they fit well, wash beautifully and last.  They are more comfortable than regular jeans and come in denim looks so I am satisfied.  I don't care much for tops unless a tee shirt but I am very fond of their pj's and gowns.  The price is right and I have had pj's for over 4 years now and still going strong.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Earth at Walmart!

[ Edited ]

Not same brand.  Just looked at my sandals from Walmart and the are Earth Spirit - different than the regular Earth brand I believe, or I guess could be a cheaper version?  I know my sandals from Walmart are so comfortable and I have had them for years.  The logo is a sun.  Mine were probably around $30 or so.  Mine are a good 7-8 years old - leather.

Frequent Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

To my surprise and delight! My Walmart selling Earth sandles! Several styles! My favorite walking sandle with arch support for 25.00 plus tx!! 🙋 Shared I love this new Wal-Mart store. Fashions are lovely and selection.

As @hoosieroriginal posted Walmart carries Earth Spirit brand which I think is made by a completely  different company. Not the same as Earth shoes but I like the ones I purchased. 

You'll enjoy them I think!

😀

Honored Contributor

@evelynblue wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

As @hoosieroriginal posted Walmart carries Earth Spirit brand which I think is made by a completely  different company. Not the same as Earth shoes but I like the ones I purchased. 

You'll enjoy them I think!

😀

Matters not, So so comfortable! Perfect daily walking around. Great arch support along with covering my foot. Love the heel cup and soft lining. Same Wal-Mart purchased beautiful Catalina swim suit which is from the original company. Wal-Mart impressive a least the one close to me. Not like the one left Upstate N.Y. Tops and cute summer dresses and so on. 💁
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Boca Raton undoubtedly has a Walmart Boutique. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't think it's the Earths we know.  I think it's a different brand.  It was Earth....something or other.  My friend thought the same thing and knowing that I wear Earth sandals, she texted me from Walmart but when I asked for the complete name....it was Earth...something but I don't remember what.  But I am not ruling out that it's cheaper sister brand that the Earth footwear company puts out just for the Walmart stores. 

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Boca Raton undoubtedly has a Walmart Boutique. 

Lol!

Walmart "boutique"?  They don't sell the genuine Earth brand shoes and as for Catalina swimsuits those are exclusive to Walmart ...  I think that happened after Catalina was sold to another company but not sure.

Frequent Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't think it's the Earths we know.  I think it's a different brand.  It was Earth....something or other.  My friend thought the same thing and knowing that I wear Earth sandals, she texted me from Walmart but when I asked for the complete name....it was Earth...something but I don't remember what.  But I am not ruling out that it's cheaper sister brand that the Earth footwear company puts out just for the Walmart stores. 

It's "Earth Spirit."

No relation to Earth Brands.

Honored Contributor

I have a few pair of Earth Spirit shoes from WM that held up well and were very comfortable.