Esteemed Contributor

EXCELLENT Customer Service!!!!

I recently saw an ad on tv for a company called The Little Flower Soap Company.

Here's the ad.

https://youtu.be/ki2VeW6YdAw

I like to try to support small companies when I can, so I visited their website.

LittleFlowerSoap dot com

I ordered some soap, lip balm and pumpkin spice room spray.

I got my package, and I could smell the room spray before I even opened the box.

When I did, I noticed that the bottle was wrapped in bubble wrap, and the plastic cap was slightly askew.

The bottle was wet and the ink on the label was smeared.

This is what it looked like when I took it out of the box.

pumpkinspice.jpg

I wasn't mad or upset, just surprised.

I decided to contact the company via e-mail to let them know what happened, so that it didn't happen to anyone else.

Maria wrote me back, and asked how much had leaked out.

Knowing that pictures speak a thousand words, I sent her three pictures of the bottle as I had received it.

She wrote me back that the bottle was unacceptable, and that she was sending me another of my order (everything that I ordered, and not just the room spray!) for FREE!!!

Now that's what I call customer service!

Just to be clear, I wasn't looking to get anything out of this. I just wanted to let them know that something went wrong somewhere, in order to prevent it from happening to someone else.

Because I know that as a small company, reputation, and how a package arrives, is everything.

So, if you are in to scented soaps, I highly recommend The Little Flower Soap Company!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

Re: EXCELLENT Customer Service!!!!

I've seen that commercial.  Good to know they stand behind their products.  

Years ago, I ordered Josie's Argan oil and didn't open the bottle for over a month.  When I did, I find the same problem.  Called the Q and they never questioned it and sent me a new one.  I think those days might be gone forever.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I've seen that commercial.  Good to know they stand behind their products.  

Years ago, I ordered Josie's Argan oil and didn't open the bottle for over a month.  When I did, I find the same problem.  Called the Q and they never questioned it and sent me a new one.  I think those days might be gone forever.

Not completely. I find WEN by Chaz Dean customer service always responsive.

This past summer my order got lost. I didn't check tracking and realize it was lost until the very end of the business day. When I contacted CS about it I didn't realize it was a Friday.

Did they say "call back Monday" ?

No.

WEN Customer Service staff member sent my order to their fulfilment people, monitored their progress, and emailed me same night after it was picked, packed, labeled, and stacked with the outgoing parcels.

I really didn't expect that level of service on a late Friday. 

Honored Contributor

Oh I ALWAYS support my local businesses. I thought everyone did! They are the backbone of our retail business. We just had our annual "Buynearby" weekend this past weekend. It was a blast! I live rural and this event brings in lots of people and continues to save our small local businesses. I love walking into a store and being greeted by friends that I know that work there. My money goes to their families and to help keep their small little mom & pop business open. Support your local businesses!!

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

The ad for this business was sponsored by Amazon itself.  Part of a campaign to tell the public that small and medium size businesses are represented on Amazon.

When you think of the tremendous outlay of money one would have to spend on an actual store, Amazon would be an attractive option for many.

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819, I went to the site you recommended and sent an email about the Wild Wood Deodorant and if there were any samples available. Certain scents make me feel nauseous. I got a response within five minutes. No samples of the deodorant available but she also said I could place an order, and if not satisfied, I can return it because they stand behind all their products. Have your tried the Deordorant?

Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Anonymous032819, I went to the site you recommended and sent an email about the Wild Wood Deodorant and if there were any samples available. Certain scents make me feel nauseous. I got a response within five minutes. No samples of the deodorant available but she also said I could place an order, and if not satisfied, I can return it because they stand behind all their products. Have your tried the Deordorant?

@Sage04 

No, I haven't tried their deoterant.

I hope that you like it!Woman Happy

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

It is always nice to read a positive post regarding good customer service. It inspired me to visit their website and I must admit, I am impressed!. Although I am trying to resist purchasing anything, my cart will probably be full by morning.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

That is great  they are sending you another kit, i have seen them on tv, even looked at their site, would make a nice gift for someone.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.