Super Contributor

I loved the ET movie (watching it now) and the commercial with ET coming back for a visit is so we'll done.  The actor that played Elliot looks just like he did as a kid only older.  Hard to believe ET was released in US in 1982!

Honored Contributor

Since I love the movie, the commercial was so enjoyable!  It is  cute to see Eliot as an adult with children of his own reuniting with ET !!!!!  This is one commercial I absolutely love and do not mind watching it whenever it is on.  

Honored Contributor

😢Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Gramgrandkids - I cried like a darn fool watching ET in the theatre when it was released   - (right along with my BIG OL BODY BUILDER BOYFRIEND...who thought he was so macho!)  - we needed to be SHOP VAC'D OFF THE FLOOR!

Trusted Contributor

One of the best Christmas commercials ever!!! Everything about it was so heartwarming....and so true to the original movie. It was so much fun to see Elliott all grown up with his own family. I cried like a baby watching it.❤️

Trusted Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Gramgrandkids - I cried like a darn fool watching ET in the theatre when it was released   - (right along with my BIG OL BODY BUILDER BOYFRIEND...who thought he was so macho!)  - we needed to be SHOP VAC'D OFF THE FLOOR!

Me too - LOL.  I couldn't stop sobbing. 

Respected Contributor

Love it!  Brings back such warm feelings from the movie.