Not applicable

ELECTRONICS, ELECTRONICS, ELECTRONICS

I am so sick of electronics that I could scream....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! It seems like every other day since the big push on Christmas, about a month, we have an electronics TSV, sometimes two days in a row. It that all there is my friend? to quote Patti Page. Is that all there is?{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Valued Contributor

Re: ELECTRONICS, ELECTRONICS, ELECTRONICS

I am so sick of the electronics!!!!!!! All day????????? Maybe I'd watch if something ele was on. Infact I have found some very similar products any time of the year cheaper than Qvc!

Trusted Contributor

Electronics sell this time of year.  Retailers which exist to sell things and make money will obviously provide what the majority of people want.

The great news is there are scores of other things one can do than sit and watch shopping channels.

Honored Contributor

At this time I would like to THANK the people in QVC who decide what is going to be sold.

THANK YOU for putting all of this electronic stuff on the air.  I've been catching up on various projects, listening to good music you name it.  Anything that doesn't require me to put on QVC or HSN and watch electronic junk.

I do feel sorry for the hosts.  Can you imagine trying to come up with something new to say about this stuff hour after hour and day after day.

I wonder if there is a dictionary somewhere to give them adjectives, verbs, nouns, etc to use when describing something they just described minutes ago?

Honored Contributor

Ghastly programming.loser

And the real kicker is that there prices aren't even competitive.  Preying on the ignorant again.  Just like every other holiday season.no talking

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes and I LOVE/LOVE/LOVE it.

Congrats on your very first post. Always says something when a persons first post is Complaining.

If you don't have a time shifting device( aka: VCR/DVR/TIVO/DVD RECORDER)? You might give it some thought.

Sounds like a good day for you to be "OUT and About"!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

BORED, BORING, BORDEST!
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Contributor

Not Patti Page,Peggy Lee.And when you mentioned "Is that all there is?",It brought back memories.I think i was the only one in my family or among my friends,that loved that song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sWTnsemkIs

Respected Contributor

Whats funny

is the original

post is from 

5 years ago!

December 2010!

Lol!

But it applies today.

😉

😄

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

Electronics sell this time of year.  Retailers which exist to sell things and make money will obviously provide what the majority of people want.

The great news is there are scores of other things one can do than sit and watch shopping channels.

Actually, while that seems to be a common assumption... QVC's quarterly reports would seem to indicate that sales of electronics are lagging...  Sort of makes you wonder, doesn't it... But we all know what they say about assumptions...

Woman Wink

I'd guess it's more likley that this stock was already ordered well in advance and they had to stick with it, whether it's selling or not...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...