Honored Contributor

Any Ebates users here?  

I ordered a bracelet in mid December that went to waitlist.  Today, it's processing, and I'm wondering if the Ebates rebate has expired. 

Will my Ebates rebate used back on that day in mid December still apply, or have I "lost" that transaction?   

What's your experience with this?

Honored Contributor

Re: EBATES ON WAIT LIST ORDERS?

That's a good question.

I'm new to Ebates, started a week or two of Christmas shopping and got a check last month for 76 bucks.  The next check will be in Feb, I think it said.

So not sure when the cut-off is for purchases or if it differs person to person in conjuction with their 'start' date.

I was wondering if I returned something and already got my rebate 'portion', do they deduct from my next check?

Hope someone responds to your post @Tinkrbl44

Contributor

I have been an Ebates user for years now and always use it for my QVC orders, even wait list.  You will not lose your ebates cash back on wait list orders.  The rebate is calculated at the time of the order and not the shipment date.  If you placed an order at a higher Ebates rate than what the rate is at the time of shipping you will get the rate at the time of order placement.

Honored Contributor

@Sparkeys Girl wrote:

I have been an Ebates user for years now and always use it for my QVC orders, even wait list.  You will not lose your ebates cash back on wait list orders.  The rebate is calculated at the time of the order and not the shipment date.  If you placed an order at a higher Ebates rate than what the rate is at the time of shipping you will get the rate at the time of order placement.

@Sparkeys Girl    @Lucky Charm

Thanks ....  I'm going to check the updated Ebates tally in a couple days, but this is good news!   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Not to change the subject, but I have learned they will only rebate you for the first installment of an easy pay item.Smiley Sad