Honored Contributor

We have a Dunkin Donut (brand new) about 4 blocks and a half away from us.  It's actually the other side of a railroad station.  I sometimes take a short cut crossing the rail bridge to get to it.  A nice walk usually.  Pretty crowded especially on weekends (Sunday mornings....really crowded)  I only like the glazed donuts.  Never cared for Krispy Creams although most people seem to prefer them. I dont' drink coffee, so I just buy the donuts. Have no idea if people are buying as much donuts as they are ordering coffee.

Honored Contributor

Wow, six donuts for $8.00,  Sounds like that franchise is raking!

The only time I go to Dunkin is when there's a coupon for a free donut or coffee.

Honored Contributor

our dunkin donuts that have drive thrus have long lines......not quite as long as starbucks, but be prepared to wait.

we have a lot in our area. i can get to at least 5 dunkin donuts within about five minutes going any direction.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I much prefer DD coffee to Sbux but my favorite (which we don't have around here) is Tim Hortons.  

Esteemed Contributor

I can see Dunkin from my back windows.

DH used to bring me DD coffee & breakfast in bed on weekends. Those were the good ol' days. 

Now I make my own DD Cold Brew coffee.

Occasionally I'll get some avocado toast from DD.

Honored Contributor

I'm enrolled in DDs Perks program, as I prefer their coffee and donuts to other chains.  They are always offering specials, but even without those I don't think their prices are out of line with any other food retailer.

You do better getting a dozen donuts (per donut) but, if you don't want a dozen that doesn't do you much good.

However, I don't think $8.06 (with tax included) is unreasonable.  I'd just eat the donuts and enjoy them.  I think we all deserve a treat now and then, especially after this past year.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I don't know of any food or drink items you can get for less than $1 these days.  And with tax?  Yeah, sounds right to me. 

@Sooner   Does a pack of gum count?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

I don't know of any food or drink items you can get for less than $1 these days.  And with tax?  Yeah, sounds right to me. 

@Shanus LOL!!!  I have no idea!  I have not bought gum in any time I can remember since Double Bubble to blow double bubbles!  

So how much is it?  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Shanus LOL!!!  I have no idea!  I have not bought gum in any time I can remember since Double Bubble to blow double bubbles!  

So how much is it?  

@Sooner   I have no idea about gum, but thought maybe the gum, Tick Tacks, etc. at the checkout line may be $1 or less. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

So how much is it?  

@Sooner   I have no idea about gum, but thought maybe the gum, Tick Tacks, etc. at the checkout line may be $1 or less. 

@Shanus Just looked at CVS site:  5 Gum Sugarfree Gum, Single Pack $1.79!  Those donuts are starting to look like the deal of the day!  Gotta go get some!!! Woman Tongue