Honored Contributor

I had my settings as having my topic message in a larger, darker font.  Now it's gone.  Don't know how it happened.  I looked under display and don't see a way to make the message font darker.  I can't remeber how I did it the first time, LOL.  Any help me?

Honored Contributor

@songbird, Not a "dumb request," not at all.Robot Happy

I'll take a guess.

When a thread has responses we haven’t read, the title appears in bold text.

I’m guessing you chose “Mark all as new” to make them all show up with bold letters.

Here’s the option I’m thinking of:

When you click on a forum and see a list of threads, just above them you’ll see NEW MESSAGE and to the right of that you’ll see “Options.”

If you click on the tiny arrow to the right of the word “Options,” one of the choices is “Mark all as new.”

Give that a try and see if it's what you wanted.  I don't think it's a permanent change -- once you've read all the responses in a thread, the title no longer shows up in bold text.

I don't know of a way to make all topics permanently in bold, but perhaps someone else does.  (Although when we're not logged in they'll all be in bold since the system doesn't know who we are or what we've read.)   Lots of new options on this platform, and I'm still learning about them.

hth!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova