Honored Contributor

Re: Dumb fedex smartpost tracking

[ Edited ]

Problems with FedEx - and now qvc uses this shipper.  Not sure why, doesn't UPS do good enough of a job?   Oh wait, UPS begins the process and USPS ends it.  This to me is utter ridiculousness. 

Not to mention but I will, if you by chance NEED something, MUST have it in a real  hurry, they charge more than the product is even worth just to get it in 2 days instead XXX amount of days.  But then you've shelled out $15-20 to get it overnight when it really took 3-4 days - what's up with that?

BTW, I am STILL waiting for my two cuddle duds tsv to even BE shipped out to me yet if I'm SO tired of waiting for them, I cannot cancel them because why?  They're still IN PROCESS - whatever this means.  It'll be spring next year before they print a mailing label, shove the stuff in a plastic bag, seal it, and send them to me!!!!  By then I won't need them, won't want them, heck thecy may not even fit me by then!!!!

Can you just PLEASE just choose a shipper and stick these things in the mail to me???  PLEASE????

Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

After reading soe of the posts, it is nice to see people complain about things that are ultimately unimportant.  It is also painfully obvious that people posting no little (to nothing0 about logistics.

Please stop acting as if these packages are all being shipped indiidually.  It is not as if separate couriers are carrying each individual package.  Packages are combined with thousands of others, shipped to central distribution facilities, sorted, and then sent back out.  While this may seem counter-intuitive to many here, the fact is it is faster, more efficient, and cheaper.

And just to flarify something, all Fed Ex packages are not routed through Kentucky.  Many UPS packages are as the UPS Worldport is located in Louisville.  This is the largest UPS facility on the planet, and more than 98% of all international packages go through it, but even then, not all packages.

Why people persist in complaining about things like shipping routes makes no sense.  The ultimate goal is to receive the item.  How it gets there does not matter. 

Kinda like you writing such a scolding post complaining about posts about something that is "ultimately unimportant" to you, huh?

"How it gets there does not matter", but if you're ordering for an occasion, WHEN it gets there certainly does.

BTW, spellcheck is your friend and it's just a click away.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

PinkDogwood (in part wrote)

Not to mention but I will, if you by chance NEED something, MUST have it in a real  hurry, they charge more than the product is even worth just to get it in 2 days instead XXX amount of days.  But then you've shelled out $15-20 to get it overnight when it really took 3-4 days - what's up with that?

BTW, I am STILL waiting for my two cuddle duds tsv to even BE shipped out to me yet if I'm SO tired of waiting for them, I cannot cancel them because why?  They're still IN PROCESS - whatever this means.

Orders and Returns are a barrel of monkeys around here!

After checking tracking... QVC has had my return  (2 jackets @ $219.50 ea) in their warehouse for over 18 days, yet no "Return" status on my account because they hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Such a crock.  I finally called as I find it absurd that processing a return would take going on 3 wks & counting.

I was told the status of my items wouldn't ever show up on my account as returned (even though I know that they are) since I had to call and *sniff, sniff* "bother a poor CS rep over such nonsense!"  Shame on me! She had to manually expedite my refund, which took all of 2 minutes.   It was explained 'they normally do it at warehouse'...

......the ol' "It isn't my job but I'll do it for you."

The icing on this cake is it ultimately cost $24.00 (shipping including original ship and return costs) to simply try these on.

Yippeee Skippy

They can take their nonchalant attitude & see how far that goes up against what little true customer service is left.  Me?  I'll be taking my clothing and shoe business to a brick and mortar where I can try it first. 

HSN is WORLDS better with super fast returns. 

This experience= a good reality check as to why I never buy clothes here.