Honored Contributor

They are both present in each others consultations if you notice. reminds me of ******/Tuck!!

Nassif has been on HSN for 3 years, Dubrow has been on Evine for 4 years. 

Nassif used to be on Doctor 90210 years ago. at tha ttime he was married to Adrienne Maloof, from the mega rich builders family in Vegas. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dubrow vs Nassif

[ Edited ]

The plastic surgeon on The Doctors sells skin care products as well. And then there's Dr. Perricone...LOL. These two seem to have a great working relationship, and they are apparently good at what they do. I like that they don't take every single case, and they warn some of these idiots that they are headed for disaster, possibly death if they keep having all these surgeries. For their own protection, they need to both be in on the consultations. 

Honored Contributor

I've seen Dubrow's stuff on Zulily once.

Super Contributor
mousiegirl, ROTFLMAO!
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

They are both present in each others consultations if you notice. reminds me of ******/Tuck!!

Nassif used to be on Doctor 90210 years ago. at tha ttime he was married to Adrienne Maloof, from the mega rich builders family in Vegas. 

@Shelbelle 

I remember Dr. Nassif being on The Housewives of Beverly Hills when he was married to Adrienne. As for Dr. 90210 wasn't that Dr. Rey? Very handsome man w/dark hair and very skinny blonde wife? He sold undergarments on HSN there for awhile, along the lines of Spanx stuff. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

I remember Dr. Nassif being on The Housewives of Beverly Hills when he was married to Adrienne. As for Dr. 90210 wasn't that Dr. Rey? Very handsome man w/dark hair and very skinny blonde wife? He sold undergarments on HSN there for awhile, along the lines of Spanx stuff. 

Oh yes... Dr. Ray.   What ever happened to him and his wife?  He was so peculiar and a bit transgender...always thought he might do what Bruce Jenner did...AC/DC😄

Honored Contributor

Dr Nassif and Dr Rey were both on Dr 90210. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Dr Nassif and Dr Rey were both on Dr 90210. 

@Shelbelle 

Oh okay, I have absolutely no memory of seeing him on that one. But then my memory isn't what it used to be. Thanks for that bit of info.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Oh yes... Dr. Ray.   What ever happened to him and his wife?  He was so peculiar and a bit transgender...always thought he might do what Bruce Jenner did...AC/DC😄

@SeaMaiden 

So after my last post, because I had nothing better to do, and while dinner was cooking I googled Dr. Rey (Robert) and read several articles including his Facebook Page. A lot was in Spanish but indeed he looked and acted peculiar in some of his videos. In one post he commented about not enjoying going back to......uhm I forget, Brazil or Argentina, wherever it is he's from, because he gets men grabbing his....can't think of a word that will pass censorship here....but the word starts with a t and trying to kiss him. It was a weird post. Can't remember if that was on his facebook or some other interview he gave. He also tells in one of the articles how close he came to divorcing his wife Haley but they stuck it out for the kids and they became closer than ever. I recall his wife had huge breasts (probably courtesy of him) but looked anorexic.