Occasional Contributor

I am wondering what is going on with ShopHQ and Dr. Terry Dubrow and wife Heather.

Every time I turn it on, they are on selling some product related to COVID. Three to four times a day!!!!  One day he is selling a face mask that is the best in the world, the next day it is a different mask!!  The prices are ridiculously high and it seems not reputable.

Cant stand listening to him and wondering if he now has some ownership in the network.

Contributor

@cloudy63 wrote:

I am wondering what is going on with ShopHQ and Dr. Terry Dubrow and wife Heather.

Every time I turn it on, they are on selling some product related to COVID. Three to four times a day!!!!  One day he is selling a face mask that is the best in the world, the next day it is a different mask!!  The prices are ridiculously high and it seems not reputable.

Cant stand listening to him and wondering if he now has some ownership in the network.

Just my opinion but I think this guy is a hack along with his wife...I only buy from trusted sources. If sales are high then ShopHQ will keep having him on,,

Honored Contributor

@cloudy63 wrote:

@cloudy63   Most of the many presentations are reruns .....tapes previous  presentations. 

Regular Contributor

He is also on Bulldog all day, every day. It's a shopping channel for men.

I have also seen a TV promo where he is going to host one of the murder or autopsy shows....

Honored Contributor

@Dragonflyveb wrote:

I have also seen a TV promo where he is going to host one of the murder or autopsy shows....

He actually is in season two of a show about doctors who kill.  It's pretty good.  He just hosts it and isn't on much throughout the episodes.

Honored Contributor

I'll give him one thing. He's a real hustler. He's got a great manager and makes himself available for a lot of gigs. He's forcing himself out there as a famous doctor. That's kind of what it takes. The bolder you are and the less you care what anyone says against your actions, the more clout you gather and the more money you make. Those are the modern social media rules.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@cloudy63 wrote:

@cloudy63  I was thinking the samething!  He is always on which is good cause I turn the channel and saves me money.  I think he may have given ShopHQ a boat load of money like Invicta did.  JMO.

Super Contributor

Between the Invicta shows and the nearly 24/7 Dubrow monopoly, I've pretty much given up on this shopping channel.

Honored Contributor
He has to pay for that mansion they built. Something about him has always bothered me.
Honored Contributor

SHQ even cuts other vendors and shows short to give him air time. Last nite they cut Danny Seo by 20 minutes for Dubrow. My guess is that he has invested into the network. Botched premiers tonite with new shows.