Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Nancy Snyderman to take a leave from NBC

So often men and women get the boot from a network due to an unkind comment or racial slur which is totally understandable.

This however, is a life and death situation so there should be no hesitation in firing her *ss. Nancy should have fixed her an at home lunch that day instead of going out for takeout. So stupid!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I hope she comes back.

Respected Contributor

Her 'leave' should be permanent, the woman obviously needs an attitude adjustment that has her believing she's special and rules don't apply to her.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why they aren't giving her the boot right now. Why drag it on? It isn't like the public wants her.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I'm not too crazy about certain professionals who must shake patients' hands, either. I carry those small individual packets of sanitizer-wipes. Just thought I'd throw that into the mix.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Preds said:
On 10/24/2014 Pqfan said:

= Dr. Nancy

Proud of you Pq! She should be toast. She did it to herself and needs to understand exactly what she did.

I agree.

I wonder how she thought she was going to get away with this?

Everybody knows who she is in that town.

Honored Contributor

Bet not...I think she is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Not applicable

On 10/24/2014 Sushismom said:
On 10/24/2014 Caravaggio said:

Amazing not a chirp since there were some who spoke up in her defense where are they now??????? They lost no breath in ridiculing anyone who thought her actions were irresponsible.

Now nothing...

typical.

Why bother since the panic continues regardless of facts?

I doubt anyone said she wasn't irresponsible and a great deal arrogant. I can imagine the ensuing freak out was labeled irresponsible.

Honored Contributor

She was in a position of setting an example for anyone who might find him/herself in that situation in the future (possible exposure to the virus.) By ignoring the quarantine regulations she pretty much told her viewers that the regulations didn't matter. Not a good message when the world is worried about a widespread epidemic.

Adding: Then she really stepped in it when she explained, "I'm a medical professional and I knew I wasn't sick or contagious." (Paraphrased.)

Respected Contributor

Anyone hear about the maid who lost her job because of Snyderman?

TMZ dated 10/15.

NBC Medical Correspondent Nancy Snyderman caused a maid to get fired ... and it's all because Nancy violated her Ebola quarantine by taking a drive to a local restaurant.

Turns out the chef at The Peasant Grill near Princeton, NJ -- where Nancy went last week to grab some grub -- is the brother of Vilma (she asked us not to use her last name), who works as a maid in town.

After TMZ and other media reported Nancy's breach ... people in the town panicked. They were concerned because Nancy and her crew were all in contact with a cameraman who contracted Ebola, and one of the guys in the quarantined crew went inside the restaurant to pick up food.

We've learned 2 homeowners who had been using Vilma for years freaked out because they feared her brother might have exposed her to the virus. So the 2 homeowners told Vilma she could no longer work with them ... until further notice.

Local health officials say they investigated and there is no risk anyone who was in the restaurant would contract Ebola. But clearly not everyone believes them.

Snyderman has never accepted personal responsibility, blaming the crew for the quarantine violation, even though she was right there in her Mercedes at the restaurant...

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____