Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Nancy Snyderman to take a leave from NBC

She's gone. They are probably working out a financial settlement now. There's no way they can bring her back. She lost all credibility as a physician and as a responsible human being.

Honored Contributor

That's a nice way of saying she's gone.

Honored Contributor

Good riddance. She's a p*ss poor excuse for a doctor, and not just for this.

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 brii said:

That's a nice way of saying she's gone.

I agree. Her quarantine ended yesterday or the day before, I would have expected her to run back to the studio in NYC to get on air.

Super Contributor

I think she'll be gone also but wonder about those who traveled with her. They were also encouraged to take some time off.

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

No surprise there.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

On 10/24/2014 reese2 said:

If they listened to people like myself who emailed them expressing how disgusted I was by her actions and telling them she needs to go, maybe they won't bring her back.

I could never again take her at her word.

Agree. She has ZERO credibility IMO and I made sure I voiced my opinion on her FB page as well as NBC's. If she does come back I'll be sure to write again and tell NBC they have lost a viewer.

Respected Contributor

Amazing not a chirp since there were some who spoke up in her defense where are they now??????? They lost no breath in ridiculing anyone who thought her actions were irresponsible.

Now nothing...

typical.

Respected Contributor

Not sorry to see her ""not there.""

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Pqfan said:

= Dr. Nancy

Proud of you Pq! She should be toast. She did it to herself and needs to understand exactly what she did.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."