Honored Contributor

Anyone familiar with this food delivery service?  It's new in my area and offers a variety of restaurants delivering the food you ordered at a fee.  I find that the prices are a little higher than a normal menu and the delivery fee is $3.99 which adds up but when you don't feel like cooking or you are sick, it sure comes in handy.  I am waiting on my Brocolli Cheddar soup and Chicken Caesar salad from Panera right now.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Anyone familiar with this food delivery service?  It's new in my area and offers a variety of restaurants delivering the food you ordered at a fee.  I find that the prices are a little higher than a normal menu and the delivery fee is $3.99 which adds up but when you don't feel like cooking or you are sick, it sure comes in handy.  I am waiting on my Brocolli Cheddar soup and Chicken Caesar salad from Panera right now.

I apologize. I used Postmates, not DoorDash. I was not satisfied with Post Mates as my order was missing many items. Clients rating this company complain about missing food. I did use Grub Hub/Eat24 with no problems. 

Honored Contributor

I haven’t had any problems with it though I prefer Postmates and Grubhub better since the delivery fees are cheaper in my area. 

Honored Contributor

It was recently reported on a number of news outlets that 1 out of 4 food service delivery drivers admit to helping themselves to some of your food.

Esteemed Contributor

We have Door Dash where I live, and not Grub Hub.

I have used them from time to time, and yes, the fees can quickly add up!

But still, when you're hungry, and just don't feel like cooking, or going out, it's a nice alternative.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

We have all those services in my area.   Panera and Jimmy Johns delivers their own food too.  

I’ve never used them, but I know my kids do often 

Respected Contributor
I use them at work when I order lunch for my department all the time. We’ve been very satisfied with the service.
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1: So...what do you think about Door Dash?  

Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

It was recently reported on a number of news outlets that 1 out of 4 food service delivery drivers admit to helping themselves to some of your food.

@QueenDanceALot 

Oh no! That's terrible!

Esteemed Contributor

Like I'm going to notice if a few french fries are missing.Woman LOL

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.