Honored Contributor

I was so happy, thankful and relieved to get this sticker this morning.  All done.  All the angst of the whole second appt which was not automatically made at the time of the first shot. 

So glad to have this done.

AC8E9191-AFA3-4754-AA05-D3140C33A49F.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

Congratuations and happy for you. Odd that they didn't schedule the second at the time you got your first. I got my first shot yesterday and also got that sticker!!  I have a sore arm today and had a sore throat last night, kind of....just scratchy. But today I'm fine except for the sore arm and being kind of tired. I AM SO RELIEVED. I sense you are too! Smiley Happy  

Briggsie

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh yay, what a relief! I hope you have few side effects. I get my second shot early March. 

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle wrote:

Congratuations and happy for you. Odd that they didn't schedule the second at the time you got your first. I got my first shot yesterday and also got that sticker!!  I have a sore arm today and had a sore throat last night, kind of....just scratchy. But today I'm fine except for the sore arm and being kind of tired. I AM SO RELIEVED. I sense you are too! Smiley Happy  

Briggsie

@BriggsiePeawiggle yeah, at first our health dept.  said we'd be on our own to find a 2nd shot.  Yikes.  But then they saw that everyone else was automatically booking second shots so they changed their procedure, thankfully.  Changed the procedure the morning of my first shot. But then you were still left in limbo until a week before the 2nd shot was due, waiting for a text from them with the appt. date.  I was on pins and needles.  But all ran smoothly this morning.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I hope everyone is not TOO relieved.  You still need to social distance, wear a mask and wash your hands.  Do not become overconfident.

Super Contributor

I got my second shot yesterday! Yay!! So glad. But...I didn't get a sticker! Lol! I want one!

Valued Contributor

That would be so nerve-wracking. I'm glad they just scheduled me for my second before I left yesterday. Now I can just keep that day clear. I guess the second shot will maybe whomp me. I get really sick from a normal flu shot and stopped getting them because of it, but I wasn't going to not get THIS vaccine. I'm amazed I didn't have much of a reaction from this first shot though. How are you feeling since your second shot?

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I hope everyone is not TOO relieved.  You still need to social distance, wear a mask and wash your hands.  Do not become overconfident.

I think we all know that. It's been announced everywhere.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@kaydee50 -definitely. And they also were telling everyone that this morning.  

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle wrote:

That would be so nerve-wracking. I'm glad they just scheduled me for my second before I left yesterday. Now I can just keep that day clear. I guess the second shot will maybe whomp me. I get really sick from a normal flu shot and stopped getting them because of it, but I wasn't going to not get THIS vaccine. I'm amazed I didn't have much of a reaction from this first shot though. How are you feeling since your second shot?

@BriggsiePeawiggle -fine so far.  I got it at 9:15 so it's only been a little over 4 hours.