Valued Contributor

Re: Don't Forget To Use smile.amazon.com For Your Charity

I use it and choose Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Florida.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Xivambala wrote:

I use it and choose Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Florida.

Service Dogs & Service Dogs Rescue.  Those who are in training need a nice commune.  They need heating & air conditioning, appropriate foods, shelter and caregivers.  Many are trained by inmates in the penal system, who are leaning to love animals and care for them, to give them an occupation on release.

For those who do not make it, those who have lost their patient or have aged out.  They too need help.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   I selected Heifer International as my designated charity through Smile Amazon.  I reallly appreciate that Amazon offers this easy opportunity to donate.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Esteemed Contributor

@aroc3435  Heifer International is near and dear to my heart! Been involved with it since its inception. Such a great effort! 

Trusted Contributor

I have been using it since it became available.  It's nice that my purchases help out my non profit charity.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

ours goes to UNIFIED COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS.

Unified Community Connections 

Unified Community Connections has served children and adults with a variety of disabilities since 1953, promoting self-determination, independence, productivity, integration and inclusion in all facets of community life.

The agency was founded in 1953 by a group of parents and concerned citizens who gathered to fight for the rights of children and adults with disabilities. These rights included education, employment, housing and the right to live a full life in the community. These dedicated individuals formed United Cerebral Palsy of Central Maryland, an organization committed to advancing the independence of people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.

Today, Unified Community Connections is a large, dynamic agency serving both children and adults with a range of disabilities. UNIFIED has an operating budget of more than $21 million and provides thousands of hours of service to children and adults. We are committed to providing a wide variety of services to advance the independence, productivity and full citizenship of people with disabilities.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Local animal shelter.

Respected Contributor

I've been using Amazonsmile for over a year and I  support my church

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom 

I use Amazon Smile for all of my Amazon purchases.  My donations go to Cancer Crusaders, a local all volunteer group that raises funds for cancer research at Tulane and LSU. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I've used smile.amazon.com ever since I heard about them several years ago.  I support my local animal shelter.  I've supported other places at times, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau