Trusted Contributor

I do like to go to my kitchen, wear the apron and start cooking. Perhaps its a Greek thing but wethe Greeks do cook at home, we learned that way when we were small.

Spending an hour or so in the kitchen is nice preparing all that good food that you are making. That way, you do know what's inside your meals, that's healthy!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

Re: Dolce Amore

[ Edited ]

@Dinaki wrote:

I do like to go to my kitchen, wear the apron and start cooking. Perhaps its a Greek thing but wethe Greeks do cook at home, we learned that way when we were small.

Spending an hour or so in the kitchen is nice preparing all that good food that you are making. That way, you do know what's inside your meals, that's healthy!

@Dinaki   I've been doing that for fifty years and truthfully, I am sick of it!

Respected Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

Actually I did order but cancelled it...

@phluphy....I don't know about the new ones they are selling today, but the ones I get ever so often is M-68428 for $54.50 right now.  There are 29 reviews with a 4.6 rating.  I like them and mix these with a jar of alfredo sauce.

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

@Dinaki   I think it's an Italian thing, too.  LOL  I was also brought up as you were-I really enjoy cooking.

I've been to Greek celebrations (at the home of a friend back in college) and loved the food and the people, too.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

@Dinaki 

i also come from a culture where the WOMEN spend half of their life in the kitchen!

however, there are often times now where i want to relax, have a good meal, and not have to work too hard at it.....espcially since now the kids are not always around.

i did not buy these ravioli, but i do buy ravioli sometimes from schwans. i dont make my own pasta or stuffed ravioli, so this is a good starter for me. i still have to make a good sauce to go with them, still have to decide on what sides to serve. as long as we are all satisfied, i am happy.

i even enjoy going out to eat and letting someone ELSE handle the food.....and all i have to sit back and do is order a cocktail and decide what i want.

those dolce amore ravioli look good.....may try them one day.  for those who purchased, make sure to leave a review! in the meantime, i do recommend the three cheese and spinach ravioli from schwans home delivery....2 pounds for $12. they also have a six cheese ravioli, 2 pounds for $12.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Yes your right mapat, I typed in Dolce Amore but the review was for Amore pasta.  I did not realize it until I read your post.  Sorry about that.  So order away and let us know how you like them.  I went an bought RANA ravioli at my S/R store.  The Artichoke one, they were very good and on sale too.