Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what the Contributors Ranks Mean & what is the order of them

I would like to see a list of the Contributor Ranking System that Q uses that are listed under our names. Are they listed anywhere, what is the order and how are they done?

I went from super to valued which is a rate up but I think Super sounds better...

Moderators please answer!

Just curious!

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Contributors Ranks Mean & what is the order of them

If you look back, there is a thread from a short while back where this was asked and answered.

hth! Smiley Happy

I don't even notice them, so I don't remember what it said.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Contributors Ranks Mean & what is the order of them

[ Edited ]

I'd like to know too, I am a Trusted Contributor now.  But I know don't know what that means either?  I won't sift through old posts to find out....we Trusted Contributors don't have the time for that...lol

Honored Contributor

Smartypants!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbuttHere you go.  I kept them so I'd know I'd reached the pinnacle when I became Exalted.

QVC Bulletin Board

Occasional Contributor
Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Regular Contributor
Super Contributor
Valued Contributor
Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor
Outstanding Contributor
Acclaimed Contributor
Exalted Contributor

Ranks are used to indicate the number, quality, and impact of your posts. As you spend more time in the community participating, your ranking level will progress.
The Community has a distinct set of ranking ladders which match your natural behavioral tendencies to either collect, contribute, or advise within the threads.

A community member starts as a “New Member” and depending on how often you visit and what you contribute will move through the following order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

If you look back, there is a thread from a short while back where this was asked and answered.

hth! Smiley Happy

I don't even notice them, so I don't remember what it said.

Thanks, I found the thread and it must be the amount of hearts you have, but do I get a raise with that promotion?

I still like Super better!

Honored Contributor

Is anyone at exalted status?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Is anyone at exalted status?  LOL

Only in our own minds.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thanks, Kachina!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was promoted yesterday.Cat LOL

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.