Trusted Contributor

Swiffer Dust and Shine Spray is no longer available?  I thought my local retailer was just out and would be getting more in.  After a while, I went on line and discovered that some were selling for $20 - $99 (ridiculous) a can on various sites.  I used to lightly spray my Swiffer duster with it and reach those areas that were hard to hand polish.  It always did a good job.  I miss it and wonder why it is not available any longer.  I use Guardsman for my hand dusting.  What brand of dusting spray do you use?

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know Why.....

No dusting spray used here,i use the guardman dusting clothes though, and lamps wool dusters.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

It's no longer available.

If you really love it I suggest you run to eBay and buy the 6for$44 offer.

The price will only go higher as more people run out and find they can't get it any more. @wismiss 

Honored Contributor

What's wrong with Endust ?   It sounds liike it does the same thing as the discontinued brand.

Respected Contributor

I hope the Swiffer line is not being discontinued as use it every day. I have a good supply and may have to add to that collection. I use other cloths to dust with but swiffer is my go to.

Valued Contributor

I wish I could send you the 1/2 can I have left. It's taken years to use that much up because the Tropical scent is too strong for me.  
Sometimes use Endust or Pledge, but mostly I just use a damp cloth.

@wismiss wrote:

Swiffer Dust and Shine Spray is no longer available?  I thought my local retailer was just out and would be getting more in.  After a while, I went on line and discovered that some were selling for $20 - $99 (ridiculous) a can on various sites.  I used to lightly spray my Swiffer duster with it and reach those areas that were hard to hand polish.  It always did a good job.  I miss it and wonder why it is not available any longer.  I use Guardsman for my hand dusting.  What brand of dusting spray do