Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a backscratcher?

I thought everyone had one...LOL! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain  I bought a set of bamboo back scratchers a few years ago because, believe it or not, my grandson asked me if I had one. I now keep one in each bedroom for when everyone visits. I also keep one within easy reach of my bed. So good!

Honored Contributor

yes, i got a bunch from amazon. i got one once as a christmas gift and loved it. they are the retractable bear claw kind and have one in almost every room of the house and in my car and purse.

one of my favorite drinks in hawaii was a "tropical itch." LOL, it came with a backscratcher. cannot even tell you how many i brought home.

tropical itch cocktail.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I can get very dry skin on my back, I know it's from hot showers. It gets very itchy sometimes, but I have a few moles on my back so I have to be careful. I use spray moisturizer.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

It sure can't grumble at me if I itch in the middle of the night. Woman Very Happy

Why did no one ever tell me about these things? I always classified them in the same league as flyswatters and shoehorns for some reason.

@Porcelain 

You should suggest it to the Q for all of their "great gifts" shows, perhaps a fashion pack of colors and one with prints.  Cat LOL

Color coding as a gift pack is a great idea. I want to get one for DH and one for the guest bedroom. The scratchers would need to be individually identifiable because I don't want to share. If someone takes mine, who knows where it will end up when I want it.

QVC could decorate them with the same novelty patterns they put on those Halo chargers. Titanium, floral print, chevrons. Granted, they would probably go one step too far and wreck the simplicity by adding a light and magnets or somesuch thing.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

bear claw back scratchers.jpg

set of six bear claw back scratchers for under $10 on amazon. multiple sellers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 WOW! I have not had one of those in a really long time. SO GOOD!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have the classic bamboo backscratcher, and as a widow, I find it very useful.

Decades ago (and to this day in some areas), backscratchers were standard souvenirs to remember one's trip.  Strange but true.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Yes I have one...his name is PapaWick. 

I have the Mr Deep model.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

2F5900B5-8C4A-40B1-911D-064090DFB039.jpegI actually have two!  A small retractable one something like @sunshine45 post #16 and also my pretty jeweled one.  It was a gift from a friend, and at first I thought, what?  One of the best gifts ever!

G6