Respected Contributor
I have never eaten anchovies and I have no plans to ever do so. LOL.
Esteemed Contributor

I can't stand them. My mother and son-in-law adore them so we have some family debates about pizzas and salads. Years ago, my husband and I were in a lovely restaurant in Lyon, France. They brought us some bread and a tapenade to start. My husband dug in and said it was delicious. I took one taste and said, "There are anchovies in this." My husband accused me of being nuts. I asked the waiter about the ingredients and, sure enough, there were anchovies.

Respected Contributor

no and I'm not going to

Super Contributor

NO

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.

Respected Contributor

love them..........................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

One of my favorite pizza combos: Anchovy and jalapeno.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

No, I don't eat them

Did you all know that the original recipe for Ceasar Salad NEVER called for or used anchovies? It was an American add in.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I like pasta with garlic olive oil and anchovies.

Heat the olive oil and mash in the anchovies - they literally melt into the oil.

Toss with the pasta, add some flat leaf parsley and top with freshly grated reggiano cheese.

Trusted Contributor

Anchovies are a "must" in traditional Caesar salad dressing (which I love!). I also occasionally add a few to a pizza. They're a once-in-a-while, little-goes-a-long-way item.........but if you enjoy robust, intense flavors, they're good.