Respected Contributor

Do any of you name your vehicles

[ Edited ]

I enjoy naming things. And making them more personal. So my brand new 2024 Nissan Rogue SV in bright silver, I'm calling Sequin. She will take me to and from my Sweet Adelines chorus rehearsals. We wear tons of bling on stage so.. it's perfect. 
btw my son used to say that the SV stood for Senior Version 😏

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Re: Do any of you name your vehicles

Yes I do. Of course. Always.Woman Very Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

NEVER.........

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Yes I do. Of course. Always.Woman Very Happy

don't leave us hanging lol tell us their names 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

No.  It's a vehicle.  They come and they go.  I am not emotionally attached to them. 

Honored Contributor

MathildaWoman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

My DH and his pals always give names to the beaters I drive. Needless to say none have been flattering. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

No.  It's a vehicle.  They come and they go.  I am not emotionally attached to them. 

yeah I get that. But I want to be attached. It's fun for me. I also have a growing collection of small stuffed animals. They all have names. 😍

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother,

You are just like me!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Named my first car Daisy, it was a blue covair, Ioved it & my dad made me sell because of Ralph Nadar...I'm still mad at that guy. Now I drive a 2003 van named Betsy, I can't afford a new vehicle so I'll drive it until the wheels fall off & the engine blows up...that better happen at the same time so I'm not tempted to repair it, lol.