Trusted Contributor

Re: Do You Like Your Driver's License Photo?

I look like a Golden Retriever. The highlights in my hair came out gold on the photo. I think Pa. must have the worst cameras ever. So, no, I don't like my photo. Getting a new one next month. Hopefully, new one will be better. Not holding my breath.

Trusted Contributor

I do, I had my hair put up in a clip and no makeup and I look great in it.  lol so funny 

Honored Contributor

I love mine, too bad it's only good for 10 years, lol.

Trusted Contributor

I look like and angry, wild-eyed rooster. I've looked better . . .
Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

No.  I had just had laser on my face and was still swollen with no makeup.  What was I thinking?  I've seen people look at it and I can tell they are wondering if that's really me.  I'll have makeup on for the next photo, that's for sure.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This month's Readers Digest has a related tale. I'll try to do it justice: A guy had to wait so long at the DMV that he was really mad when it was time to take the picture. He had a scowl on his face, so of course his photo reflected that. When he saw the pic he complained to the DMV employee, "I look grumpy in this picture!" The employee replied, "It's ok. That's how you're gonna look when the policeman pulls you over anyway."

And I look awful in every picture I take if I have to pose. Smiles look forced, and without a smile I just look ticked off.

Respected Contributor

Terrible..

tried smiling, 

worse !

different hairdo....

even worse !

too tall for their camera, so have to tilt my head down which accentuates wrinkles and shadows .

I give up 😩

Esteemed Contributor

Yes. It really looks like me and not some maniac like my previous photo.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Curious, does your state allow reshoots?  My son's first shot for his permit was great too, I think it depends on the clerk taking the digital shot.

Esteemed Contributor

No I don't like my license picture, which we only get every 4 years, so no biggie. I just got mine in Oct. But when do I need to show it? Rarely. So it makes no difference to me. I could have gotten it retaken, but I waited almost 2 hours to get it, so I didn't want to hold up others so I always OK the first pic so I can get out of there! I hate going there, its always packed with long waits no matter what time of the day I go! They are very disorganized.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles