Valued Contributor

The last time the Q did something stupid like stop offering the 5% cash back on Discover, it didn't last too long.  I also know this was discussed, on this forum, just a short time ago.

i am asking that if any of you notice the "deal" returning, would you please post it? I don't want to miss it.  Thanks!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

Re: Discover Deals

[ Edited ]

@Jayhawk Girl  If you really don't want to miss it, I suggest you keep checking every day on the Discover site.

I don't go every day but if I see something about it I"ll let you know. I'm the person who posted the original thread that Q had discontinued the Discover Deals and that was only because I went to use them that particular day.   

Honored Contributor

They reduced the rebate amount on the other rebate sites too.

MrRebates is a pitiful 1% now. It used to at least cover my shipping cost.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@KingstonsMom

JFYI, your icon photo is missing - just a big X.  

Sorry if this has been mentioned previously, I've been away.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I have always used the Discover Deals!  I could not pull up, so  I  did the chat.   So DISAPPOINTED! I remember the year before last, getting that extra 5% from Sept. thru Dec.  which made it 10% total. OVC  didnt do it last year.  I SEE amazon will be the next deal from sept thru dec.  I saw ebates and mr. rebates at 1% now... bummer.

moongirk

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@KingstonsMom

@Drythe

Thank you, I had some 'old' avatar photos removed and then uploaded new ones to replace them, but now it won't let me add a new one as an avatar.

Just one of the many 'glitches' around here, I guess......oh, well.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

The last time the Q did something stupid like stop offering the 5% cash back on Discover, it didn't last too long.  I also know this was discussed, on this forum, just a short time ago.

i am asking that if any of you notice the "deal" returning, would you please post it? I don't want to miss it.  Thanks!

Hi, @Jayhawk Girl@Pearlee, @KingstonsMom@Drythe@moongirl!  image.gif   I just noticed the 5% Discover Deal for QVC is back.    The expiration date is shown as "Ongoing."

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

IG wrote:

Drythe wrote:

IG wrote:

@IG

@Drythe

Thank you, I had some 'old' avatar photos removed and then uploaded new ones to replace them, but now it won't let me add a new one as an avatar.

Just one of the many 'glitches' around here, I guess......oh, well.

Hi, @KingstonsMom!    What a shame!   So many tech problems on this site.   There are several ways to add an avatar...   I hope you find one that works.image.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo I literally just posted about this when I saw your notice!!  Thanks for the heads up!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

@dooBdoo I literally just posted about this when I saw your notice!!  Thanks for the heads up!

Oh, how funny, @Jayhawk Girl!    Great minds think alike!   You're welcome.    Maybe they'll keep the deal active, at least during the next few months as holiday shopping increases.   Have a great day!image.gif