Honored Contributor

Discover Card 5% Cashback for QVC - Question

Since Mr. Rebates and Ebates are offering such low rebates for QVC, I decided to check Discover and found they are offering 5% cash back for QVC.

It indicates that easy pay is exempt from this.  I know the rebate sites I use also say the rebate isn't good on easy pay however, it has always been my experience that they do in fact give the rebate on the full amount of the item but not on subsequent monthly easy payments.

Does anyone know if Discover is the same way?   

Respected Contributor

Re: Discover Card 5% Cashback for QVC - Question

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Since Mr. Rebates and Ebates are offering such low rebates for QVC, I decided to check Discover and found they are offering 5% cash back for QVC.

It indicates that easy pay is exempt from this.  I know the rebate sites I use also say the rebate isn't good on easy pay however, it has always been my experience that they do in fact give the rebate on the full amount of the item but not on subsequent monthly easy payments.

@Lipstickdiva  It has been a long time since I used them but I think I always got the rebate on the the full amount of the item. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Why not phone Discover CS - Rewards Program - to find out for certain?

Thankfully, Discover CS is located in the USA and they are excellent. 

Then you can count for sure on your answer.

Honored Contributor

I use Disc/Q all the time.

Back when it first started, they did give you the 5% on EZ pay.  That stopped ages ago.

I have no longer EVER gotten any rebate at all if I use EZ pay.

But a phone call would be a good idea.  I stopped even going to Discover to order a Q item if I knew I was going to use EZ Pay.  Maybe it has changed.

Honored Contributor

I still use the Discover card 5% back on EZ pay items, but I choose the one payment option.  I want that 5% back on the purchase so I just pay in full.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, thanks for the Discover info!