Trusted Contributor

Re: Direct Deposit Stimulus check!

We received the 1st and 2nd stimulus check days after the bill was signed and both were direct deposited into our account.  After checking the website numerous times regarding the status of the check it will be mailed out April 1st in the form of a check. Why waste the paper when they can just directly deposit it like before? Oh, that's right, we're talking about the Federal Government!

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@

@Sage04 wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

300 for a teeth cleaning  !!!!!!!! Believe I'd change dentist techs. Dentists don't do them anyway just the techs.

Don't know how anybody lives in that state.   My teeth cleaning is less then 100.

Anybody else just got their checks ? Wonder if there is a deadline for when they look to get it done ?

2411311y3z60ng5t6.gif

The average cost runs at about $150. However, when you include X-rays and consultation fees, the average standard teeth cleaning price doubles to $300.  In Cal.

Not everywhere in CA.  My recent cleaning, the amount billed and paid by my insurance was $85.

-------------------------

I can see $300 for teeth whitening but cleaning is usually under $100. Anyway, maybe it depends on where you live.

I don,t need to explain, but I want to so it lets you know why I am paying that amt. Today he said I don,t need xrays or for him to come in and check, but he will and not charge me(See what he did in Dec 2020 below) my cost will drop to 220.   See below as to what he did for me.  He said I remind him of his mother.  He gives everyone a break..

@qvcaddition  I read it and what you talked about is aound the price he quoted you 11,000. He's really giving you a break.   Wow, that's a good thing for him to say because his mother is at the top of the pedestal.  What a compliment.

Honored Contributor

Yep, husband had to deduct 600 from taxes owed this yr. Never got squat.

Hoping we both get ours this yr. without hassle.

Always something to wait on or worry about. 

animated-smileys-angry-043.gif

Regular Contributor

Ihaven't received mine either.  The roblem is that Social Security Administations did not send the IRS the required firles to be able to process the checks.  Four senators sent a letter to SSA on March 27th demanding that they get the files to the IRS so the checks can be cut.  This only applies to those of us on Social Security.  

Trusted Contributor

@Whitney400 

@Whitney400 wrote:

Ihaven't received mine either.  The roblem is that Social Security Administations did not send the IRS the required firles to be able to process the checks.  Four senators sent a letter to SSA on March 27th demanding that they get the files to the IRS so the checks can be cut.  This only applies to those of us on Social Security.  

That's interesting.  Since SS is my only income I do not file taxes.  Never a problem with the other stimulus payments, got them by direct deposit.  Was expecting would get this one last week along with my SS but nope.  I guess what you have reported is why.  Wonder if they will make us wait until our next SS date.

Honored Contributor

The last one I did not receive until about a month after they were sent out.  Found this one at my office on Monday morning was in Sat. mail delivery. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I read a few hours ago that the IRS has now decided to send some as direct deposits which would be in your Bank Accounts on Wednesday the 7th.

Some will be sent my Debit Card and should be received around the same time.

Esteemed Contributor

I received the first two by check. This time it stated it would be direct deposit and they had the correct bank account number. They had no date when it would happen. Then about a week later it changed to mailing on 4/2.  This makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

True, your right that's what's been holding us up. Folks on SS I mean.

Latest news is I saw on TV where they're all suppose to be out by April 7th. Next Wednesday.

Here's hoping...........

0186d67281bd12a5a109cd52ef663a25.jpg