Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did this post get removed?

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Okay, I'll bite, where is the Gamer Forum I don't see it?

@Jordan2 

You have to ask the Mods to grant you access to the Gamers Forum. It's a "hidden" forum.

If you go to the Customer Care forum, there's a thread titled "Gamer's Forum Request". You can go to that thread and asked to be added to the Gamers Forum.

@Anonymous032819 thank you for the clarification. Why exactly do they do this with this forum, are they keeping it exclusive and shutting some of us out? 

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Jordan2 

Gamer's Forum Request thread:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Gamer-s-Forum-Request/m-p/5317657#M33992

@x Hedge Thank you for the link, I just asked the Mods if I could be added to the Gamer Forum. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 

Typically the posts in gamer's forum are short, and posted quickly one after another, keeping the games always bouncing up to the top of the forum with each post.

Basically if they were in a Community Chat they'd overwhelm the threads that proceed at a slower, more conversational pace.

And as more games are added, even the newer conversational threads get pushed downward, or onto the next page.

So no, it's not to keep it exclusive or shut anyone out. The more, the merrier!!   

Play on!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Okay, I'll bite, where is the Gamer Forum I don't see it?

@Jordan2 

You have to ask the Mods to grant you access to the Gamers Forum. It's a "hidden" forum.

If you go to the Customer Care forum, there's a thread titled "Gamer's Forum Request". You can go to that thread and asked to be added to the Gamers Forum.

@Anonymous032819 thank you for the clarification. Why exactly do they do this with this forum, are they keeping it exclusive and shutting some of us out? 

@Jordan2 

No, it isn't "exclusive" , and no one is "shut out".

Anyone can join, they just have to ask a Mod to add them to the forum.

It's hidden because that is how the operating system is designed.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I appreciate it being moved, however, the mods should have left a notation for those looking for it.  There were many participants. 

I agree with @Kachina624. I posted on this, and it was fun. The mods usually leave a reason for the move. But sometimes they don't. I think they should always do this, and if they delete the  post completely, they should email the original poster.

One of mine disappeared into thin air once. I emailed the social team and asked them if they could tell me why. One of the team members emailed me back and told me. I appreciated that.

It happened again not that long ago. I emailed again, and this time received no answer. I still don't know why.  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Thank mods for allowing me entry to the Gamer Forum. I feel like I'm in with the Cool Kids, like Studio 54 removing the velvet rope and letting me in!